• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Ask Pampered Chef to Create a P3 App!

In summary, the P3 app was created to provide a convenient and user-friendly platform for customers to browse and purchase Pampered Chef products, access recipes, and connect with consultants. The app can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play Store, and is available for use by both customers and consultants. Customers can make purchases through the app and redeem any available discounts or promotions. There are no hidden fees or charges associated with using the P3 app.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
While I'm pretty certain PC doesn't have a P3 app, they should!! I'd get so much more accomplished that way & I would be able to tell a customer exactly what there bill would be.

Maybe we should all band together & request it. :D

:)

There was a thread on this about a week ago...

They just realized that FB can be an effective marketing tool. It'll take 10 more years before we "have an app for that."

RMDave said:
They just realized that FB can be an effective marketing tool. It'll take 10 more years before we "have an app for that."

Aww Dave, be nice. :D

RMDave said:

:D I love reading your posts Dave! LOL!!

Related to Let's Ask Pampered Chef to Create a P3 App!

What is the purpose of the P3 app?

The P3 app was created to provide a convenient and user-friendly platform for customers to browse and purchase Pampered Chef products, access recipes, and connect with consultants.

How do I download the P3 app?

The P3 app is available for download on both the App Store for iOS devices and Google Play Store for Android devices. Simply search for "Pampered Chef P3" and click on the download button.

Do I need to be a consultant to use the P3 app?

No, the P3 app is available for use by both customers and consultants. However, consultants do have the ability to use additional features such as managing their business and hosting virtual parties.

Can I make purchases through the P3 app?

Yes, the P3 app allows for easy and secure online purchases of Pampered Chef products. Customers can also redeem and apply any available discounts or promotions.

Is the P3 app free to use?

Yes, the P3 app is completely free to download and use. There are no hidden fees or charges associated with using the app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • cati123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom