• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leaving Business Cards in Grocery Carts - What Took Me So Long?

left business cards in the grocery cart when she loaded it and then forgot about it. When she came back to the store, the receptionist had been fired and she got a call from the receptionist. The next time she came in, the receptionist had been fired and she got a call from the receptionist.
Tara1021
so yesterday i was at the grocery store and it occured to me....

to leave business cards in the cart after i loaded my car. Now, why didn't i think if this sooner???
:eek:

Hope it pays off for you! I once really truly accidentally left my catalog at the dentist's office. It was right after a change-over, I was looking it over to memorize the layout, and then got called in. My DH and kids were there, so I left all my stuff with them, and then when I left I completely forgot about it (in the kids' play area, no less!)

I got a nasty call from the receptionist that evening saying that solicitation was not allowed in their office. I apologized profusely and told her it really was an accident. I don't think she believed me. The sad thing is that my dentist and his assistant order from me regularly, so I would have just handed them the catalog if I wanted to. The next time I came in, the receptionist had been fired. She wasn't a nice lady:yuck: ....

Anyway, sorry to go on, but I hope you get an order, booking, or heck, a recruit!

dianevill said:
Hope it pays off for you! I once really truly accidentally left my catalog at the dentist's office. It was right after a change-over, I was looking it over to memorize the layout, and then got called in. My DH and kids were there, so I left all my stuff with them, and then when I left I completely forgot about it (in the kids' play area, no less!)

I got a nasty call from the receptionist that evening saying that solicitation was not allowed in their office. I apologized profusely and told her it really was an accident. I don't think she believed me. The sad thing is that my dentist and his assistant order from me regularly, so I would have just handed them the catalog if I wanted to. The next time I came in, the receptionist had been fired. She wasn't a nice lady:yuck: ....

Anyway, sorry to go on, but I hope you get an order, booking, or heck, a recruit!
No wonder she got fired! Most just throw them away and don't bother slapping hands. lol

Ohhh I love this idea :)

Wowsers, what a cranky lady!! Why do people like that get into jobs dealing with other people :p I will never figure that out!!

When I was leaving the grocery store I notice in the parking lot that a SUV had avon catalogs sitting on the bumper of her car. I thought that was a great idea but the only thing is that our catalogs are a little big.:rolleyes:

letscook04 said:
When I was leaving the grocery store I notice in the parking lot that a SUV had avon catalogs sitting on the bumper of her car. I thought that was a great idea but the only thing is that our catalogs are a little big.:rolleyes:

You could use the minis :D :thumbup:

I have my car signs I guess I could stick the minis in the window and see if that works or put some biz cards in the window.

Ann R.

Related to Leaving Business Cards in Grocery Carts - What Took Me So Long?

What is the purpose of leaving business cards in grocery carts?

The purpose of leaving business cards in grocery carts is to promote your business and increase brand awareness. By leaving your business cards in a high-traffic area, such as a grocery store, you are increasing the chances of potential customers seeing and taking your business card.

Is it allowed to leave business cards in grocery carts?

Yes, it is generally allowed to leave business cards in grocery carts. However, it is always a good idea to check with the store's management or policies before doing so. Some stores may have specific rules or regulations regarding leaving promotional materials in their carts.

How can leaving business cards in grocery carts benefit my business?

Leaving business cards in grocery carts can benefit your business in several ways. It can help increase brand awareness and reach potential customers who may not have heard of your business before. It can also result in new leads and potential sales, as people who take your business card may be interested in your products or services.

What should I include on my business cards when leaving them in grocery carts?

When leaving business cards in grocery carts, it is important to include your business name, logo, contact information, and a brief description of your products or services. You may also want to consider including a special offer or promotion to entice potential customers to reach out to you.

Are there any tips for effectively leaving business cards in grocery carts?

Yes, here are a few tips for effectively leaving business cards in grocery carts:
- Make sure your business cards are eye-catching and stand out in the cart.
- Choose high-traffic stores and areas within the store to leave your cards.
- Be respectful of the store's policies and only leave a reasonable amount of cards.
- Consider including a call to action on your cards, such as "Call now for a free consultation" or "Visit our website for more information".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • Carissidy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ljeffries
  • Tracy99