• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership News and Information!

In summary, the General Session tomorrow afternoon is supposed to be all about new products. The email we received said that our director would tell us about the new products and anything else she's allowed to tell. We're all waiting to hear what she has to say. We have a meeting the weekend after conference so we won't have to wait too long to find out.
lacychef said:
Exactly! I will go anywhere PC style!
My director said it's an awesome resort there where they'll send us...

See - they won't be just dumping us on the beach and saying "Have a good time"!

I do know that if I were to earn the Miami Beach trip - I would need to start the Miami Beach diet....today!:eek:

I just drove to Miami with a 2 year old and 2 month old! It took a long time, and I know I wouldn't have to drive with PC, but I am not ready to go back! Paris is a dream (in more ways than one), but realistically, I shouldn't complain, because even level 1 would be a huge achievement!

ChefBeckyD said:
I do know that if I were to earn the Miami Beach trip - I would need to start the Miami Beach diet....today!:eek:

Right there with you!

However, I don't want to be a fat American in skinny Paris!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
Hee hee, ditto on both your last two replies Becky!

ChefBeckyD said:

same here!! my baby is 3 and I'm still gaining baby fat!:yuck:

Maybe that can be a new "accountability" thread. Who's on track for the trip AND their diet? :) by the way..this thread is making it VERY difficult for me to get my spelling tests graded this morning! :) I have 8 minutes left!

ragschef said:

Oh yeah, i am in the same boat as you. Jst can't seem to get rid of it no matter how hard i try!!

Sorry, but I just started in Oct so I am not exactually getting the whole level thing. . . .What is it and how do you get it.

chefjeanine said:
Right there with you!

However, I don't want to be a fat American in skinny Paris!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Lucky me - I own both The Miami Beach Diet, and French Women Don't Get Fat, so my dieting is covered for both vacations.:rolleyes:

tripsWell I am really excited about the Paris trip,, I just looked up Paris on About.com because I wanted to see what all there was to see and do.. I am really excited,, I have never earned a trip overseas before and so help me I am going to work my butt off to earn this. :) I have already been working up my dream sheet and I am going to get on the phone and get as many parties that I can possibly hold.

Who else wants to go to Paris??

ragschef said:
Tee hee! I am right there with you girls! Evan will be three in April and I am STILL bigger than before my pregnancy! The scale says I am back to the same weight, but I can attest that FAT weighs more than MUSCLE...I am TWO SIZES bigger than before!

ragschef said:
My baby is 3.5, and I weigh 5 lbs more than I did the day after I gave birth.:grumpy:

KellyTheChef said:
Tee hee! I am right there with you girls! Evan will be three in April and I am STILL bigger than before my pregnancy! The scale says I am back to the same weight, but I can attest that FAT weighs more than MUSCLE...I am TWO SIZES bigger than before!

Me Too, Kelly!

ChefBeckyD said:
Of course, we haven't heard anything other than Miami Beach.....who knows what PC may have planned for those who go - I'm sure Miami Beach w/ TPC would be better than just about any other way.....
I was just going to say the SAME THING! ANY vacation with PC will be 100 x's better than if you were planning (and paying for) your own vacation. You KNOW that they will spoil us rotten where ever we are!

lol - i was just thinking of a way to make the Miami trip sound good. ;)

Anyone watch Miami Ink on TLC? Yeah, I think Ami (the bald one) is cute! You could go down there and have tattoo ya! HA!

Ok I have got to go to work I have been sitting here so long that my hair is dry now.....Riveria is for me with TPC

I think I just came up with a tag for my e mail.

KellyTheChef said:

Me too! My daughter's 5 yo and I've yet to lose the 'baby fat'..

ChefBeckyD said:

ROFL!! I hear ya girl!! My pregnancy weight has not gone anywhere these last 10 1/2 months! In fact, it's migrated from my belly and evenly distributed it everywhere else. :p

Mexico is my goal - better start brushing up on my Spanish - Muchas Margaritas!!! LOL!!!

This all sounds so fabulous. But, 33 new products doesn't sound like very many. Which will be the hit this year, like the Mix N Chop is?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Yo queiro grande margarita, por favor! Y muchas tequila! :D

Okay...probably not the correct spanish grammar...but best I can do from HS spanish over 10 years ago (wow, can't believe it's been that long!)

Still...that's what I'd be saying...giant margaritas with extra tequila, please! :D

Trish1953 said:
This all sounds so fabulous. But, 33 new products doesn't sound like very many. Which will be the hit this year, like the Mix N Chop is?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I'm excited about the pinch bowl set, and the micro-scraper. ChefAnn said the micro-scraper was small enough to fit into a salad dressing bottle, or the BBQ basting bottle.

ChefBeckyD said:
I sorta thought that too.....although it would get us close to Micah's dream vacation of Disney!
I bet Carolyn is thrilled with that:rolleyes: But she's a level 3 earner anyway!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
My baby is 3.5, and I weigh 5 lbs more than I did the day after I gave birth.:grumpy:

I weigh about 35 pounds more than I did before I got pregnant. :cry:

I miss being thin!!! :cry: :cry:

I want to see everything, someone needs to post pictures soon!

I bet the micro-scraper is very similar in design as the scraper that we had this past year for the HWC guest special.

ChefJoyJ said:

I miss it too - I have been pretty much the same size (an 8) my whole life, until I got pregnant at the age of 39.....and I've never recovered from it.

It would probably help if I liked to exercise....:rolleyes:

I just got to thinking... Does this mean they are keeping the cranberry scrapers? I thought I heard they were getting rid of them after this season. I wish I knew what was being discontinued!

Hmmm....I don't know if they are going to keep the cranberry scrapers. I hope that they do. I really like the cranberry color...it has become what I would consider to be one of the new neutrals in colors.

Thanks so much for posting the pics! The HWC items are just adorable!

ChefJoyJ said:

Does the body ever go back to normal after two kids?:yuck: I'm about 15-20lbs over my preprego weight:cry: .

ChefBeckyD said:
I miss it too - I have been pretty much the same size (an 8) my whole life, until I got pregnant at the age of 39.....and I've never recovered from it.

Me too!!!! Except I was 29 when I got pregnant. Then add some meds that caused a 50 pound weight gain that I have yet to lose all of. YUCK!

I like the cranberry too. Since they are coming out with new cranberry linens and hot pads, I really hope they keep the cranberry scrapers!

Miami sounds good...and I agree Ami from Miami Ink sounds even better!

I like to think of the weight as a little momento from each pregnancy - LOL!!!

PamperedDor said:
I like to think of the weight as a little momento from each pregnancy - LOL!!!

*sigh* If it were only a little momento it wouldn't be so bad.....:(

KellyTheChef said:

I've had the same problem. I got back to my pre-preg weight, but my pants are 2 sizes bigger that before. I still can't part with the old jeans - they might fit someday! My DS will be 4 in April.

fikibiff said:
I've had the same problem. I got back to my pre-preg weight, but my pants are 2 sizes bigger that before. I still can't part with the old jeans - they might fit someday! My DS will be 4 in April.

Same here! My DS will be 4 in June. (and I cannot believe he's going to be 4!)

All of you are making this preggo very nervous!

ChefMoore said:

What you get in return for the extra lbs. is worth so much more though!

Wouldn't trade what I have now for all the skinny jeans in the world!

ChefMoore said:

No, don't be. Remember, all the ladies that DID get back down to their pre-pregnancy size aren't going to chime in right now. LOL! "You all suck cause I'm skinny again." kill kill kill....... :p

heat123 said:
Does the body ever go back to normal after two kids?:yuck: I'm about 15-20lbs over my preprego weight:cry: .

Yes the body does go back to weight just takes a bit more.....

My first two I walked out of the hospital in the prepregnancy jeans. And I think all of woman kind cursed me becasue after my third I am 100 lbs over weight 8 years later. AAAHHH but I have lost 40 lbs. And am working towards my goals of having my size 16 pants again then I will work towards the next goal of size 12....I am on my way from a size 26 in September to a size 22 now......

We all can do it the support is here along side the PC support....

PamperedChefDebi said:
No, don't be. Remember, all the ladies that DID get back down to their pre-pregnancy size aren't going to chime in right now. LOL! "You all suck cause I'm skinny again." kill kill kill....... :p
Bwahahahahah!

I know, I'm very exicted to have a little girl. She matters so much more to me than getting back into my old jeans.

You might be one of the lucky ones. I work with a girl that is the same age as me. She had her first at 31ish and was back in her regular size 7 jeans in 7 days. I wanted to hate her, but she is nice. She just had her second 2 months ago and was in her regular jeans within 2 weeks. How unfair!

Maybe next year they could add liposuction as on of the incentives. I would really work for that.

fikibiff said:
Maybe next year they could add liposuction as on of the incentives. I would really work for that.

Sadly, I think alot of us would think that's a great incentive!! HEHEHE!!;) :D I know I'd be first in line!

ChefBeckyD said:

Yeah, I was an 8/10 (depending on my activity level)

But as much as I used to enjoy exercise, I totally can't seem to get any motivation to do it. Sad, huh? Especially since I refuse to buy any "fat clothes" and am doing absolutely nothing to fit into my old clothes... :rolleyes:

fikibiff said:
You might be one of the lucky ones. I work with a girl that is the same age as me. She had her first at 31ish and was back in her regular size 7 jeans in 7 days. I wanted to hate her, but she is nice. She just had her second 2 months ago and was in her regular jeans within 2 weeks. How unfair!

My director is like that - 5 kids later, she is still tall and thin. She didn't even look fat when she was pregnant, she just had a big bump.

<h2>1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.</p><h2>2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?</h2><p>The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.</p><h2>3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.</p><h2>4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.</p><h2>5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?</h2><p>If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.</p>

1. What is the purpose of "Leadership News and Information"?

The purpose of "Leadership News and Information" is to keep all Pampered Chef leaders informed and updated on the latest news, events, and resources related to leadership within the company.

2. How often is "Leadership News and Information" updated?

The "Leadership News and Information" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every week or as needed when important updates arise.

3. Can anyone access "Leadership News and Information"?

Yes, the "Leadership News and Information" section is accessible to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. It can be found on the company's website or through the Pampered Chef mobile app.

4. What type of information can be found in "Leadership News and Information"?

"Leadership News and Information" contains a variety of resources, including training materials, upcoming event details, recognition for top leaders, and important company announcements.

5. How can I contribute to "Leadership News and Information"?

If you have important news or information that you believe should be shared with other Pampered Chef leaders, you can submit it through the company's website or reach out to the leadership team directly with your suggestion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
raebates