• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Info on CC: Read & Absorb

In summary, CC: Read & Absorb is a leadership program offered by Pampered Chef for their consultants. It can be accessed through their consultant account on their website and offers ongoing support and development for all levels of consultants. The program provides resources such as articles, training videos, and webinars on leadership skills, business strategies, and product knowledge, as well as success stories and tips from top Pampered Chef leaders. CC: Read & Absorb is free for all consultants and is a way for Pampered Chef to invest in their consultants' success and growth.
pkd09
Silver Member
All the info from Leadership is on CC. Lots to read and absorb.

I printed all the incentive stuff and highlighted the recruiting and point rules to be sure I am GOOD to GO! :)

I can't get onto CC!!! The website is soooooo sloooooooowwwww....:cry:

Related to Leadership Info on CC: Read & Absorb

1. What is CC: Read & Absorb?

CC: Read & Absorb is a leadership program offered by Pampered Chef that provides valuable information and resources for our consultants to help them grow and succeed in their business.

2. How do I access CC: Read & Absorb?

CC: Read & Absorb can be accessed through your consultant account on our website. Simply log in and click on the "Leadership" tab to find the program.

3. Is CC: Read & Absorb only for new consultants?

No, CC: Read & Absorb is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. It is designed to provide ongoing support and development for our consultants at all levels.

4. What kind of information can I expect to find in CC: Read & Absorb?

CC: Read & Absorb offers a wide range of resources, including articles, training videos, and webinars, covering topics such as leadership skills, business strategies, and product knowledge. It also features success stories and tips from top Pampered Chef leaders.

5. Is there a fee for CC: Read & Absorb?

No, CC: Read & Absorb is a free program available to all Pampered Chef consultants. It is just one of the many ways we invest in our consultants' success and growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chibbitts
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies