• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the latest information on the Incentive Trip for Consultants on CC?

In summary, an Incentive Trip is a vacation given to top-performing consultants at Pampered Chef as a reward for their hard work and dedication. To qualify, consultants must meet sales and recruiting requirements set by the company, which can be found on their website. The destinations for upcoming trips are announced at the beginning of each year and can be found on the company's website or by contacting a team leader. Consultants are allowed to bring a guest at their own expense, with discounted rates and the use of travel points or miles available. The activities included in the trip vary depending on the destination, but Pampered Chef always plans fun and engaging activities for their consultants to enjoy.
thecougchef
incentive trip info on ccthe info is finally up on cc :D

Consultant's Corner > Consultant Incentives > Celebrate the Magic

Last edited:
Thanks! :)

Oh my gosh, I'm so highly excited and motivated, I had tears in my eyes watching the video on Consultant's Corner.

Related to What's the latest information on the Incentive Trip for Consultants on CC?

What is an Incentive Trip?

An Incentive Trip is a reward vacation given to top-performing consultants at Pampered Chef. It is a way for the company to show appreciation for their hard work and dedication.

How can I qualify for an Incentive Trip?

To qualify for an Incentive Trip, you must meet the sales and recruiting requirements set by Pampered Chef. These requirements may vary depending on the trip and can be found on the Cn website.

What are the destinations for upcoming Incentive Trips?

The destinations for upcoming Incentive Trips are announced at the beginning of each year. You can find the list of destinations on the Cn website or by contacting your team leader.

Can I bring a guest on the Incentive Trip?

Yes, you can bring a guest on the Incentive Trip at your own expense. Pampered Chef offers discounted rates for guests, and you can also use your own travel points or miles to cover their expenses.

What activities are included in the Incentive Trip?

The activities included in the Incentive Trip vary depending on the destination. However, Pampered Chef always plans fun and exciting activities, such as sightseeing tours, cooking classes, and team building exercises, for their consultants to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • janetupnorth