• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Track Your Incentives for 2012 Trips?

In summary, the Incentive Tracker 2012 Up! program is a program offered by Pampered Chef to provide incentives for consultants. To access the program, consultants can log in to their account and click on the "Incentives" tab. The program includes a variety of incentives such as bonuses, trips, and exclusive products, each with its own requirements and qualifications. The program is updated in real-time, allowing consultants to track their progress and sales. Consultants can participate in multiple incentives at the same time, as long as they meet the qualifications. Each incentive has its own deadline for earning it, which can be found on the program's page on the Pampered Chef website. It is important for consultants to keep track of these deadlines
kristina16marie
Gold Member
FYI - our incentive tracker is finally up & running for 2012 trips!

Wahoo!! I have a goal to have 40,000 points by the end of this month, now I can track it in black and white.

That's great news! I've been waiting for the incentive tracker to be up and running. It will definitely make planning and tracking my trips for 2012 much easier. Thank you for the update!

Related to Ready to Track Your Incentives for 2012 Trips?

1. How do I access the Incentive Tracker 2012 Up! program?

To access the Incentive Tracker 2012 Up! program, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Incentives" tab. From there, you will be able to view all of the available incentives and track your progress towards earning them.

2. What incentives are included in the Incentive Tracker 2012 Up! program?

The Incentive Tracker 2012 Up! program includes a variety of incentives such as bonuses, trips, and exclusive products. Each incentive will have its own specific requirements and qualifications, which can be found on the program's page on the Pampered Chef website.

3. How often is the Incentive Tracker 2012 Up! program updated?

The Incentive Tracker 2012 Up! program is updated in real-time, so you can track your progress and see any changes immediately. All of your sales and party information will be automatically updated in the program, so you can focus on reaching your goals.

4. Can I participate in multiple incentives at the same time?

Yes, you can participate in multiple incentives at the same time as long as you meet the qualifications for each incentive. Just make sure to track your progress for each incentive separately in the Incentive Tracker 2012 Up! program.

5. Is there a deadline for earning incentives through the Incentive Tracker 2012 Up! program?

Yes, each incentive will have its own specific deadline for earning it. These deadlines will be clearly stated on the program's page on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to keep track of these deadlines and work towards earning your incentives before they expire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea hollis
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefa
  • kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies