• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Is Registration for Leadership? I Tried Finding It on Cc but

In summary, the registration fee for Leadership is $200, same as National. Registration opens on October 20th and National conference registration also costs $200. The price may have been mistaken for the trip level 1 gift certificate. There is also the option to use conference cash of $300. To attend Leadership, it would cost about $500 for registration, travel, and spending money. Some consultants may need to consider vacation time and expenses for both National conference and Leadership. However, attending Leadership provides an opportunity for one-on-one time with other consultants and directors on their team, as well as focusing on promoting instead of general classes offered at National conference. It may also help overcome fears, such as flying, and expand personal growth.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
How much is registration for Leadership? I tried finding it on CC but not for sure if I looked in the right spot.

Re: RegistrationBumping... I'm trying to figure out if I can fit Leadership into my budget and this is the only thing I don't know.

Re: RegistrationSame as National $200.

Re: RegistrationThank you!

Re: RegistrationI think it said in October News registration opens up October 20th.

Re: RegistrationNational went up to $250 - didn't it???? Or am I having a bad dream?

Re: Registration
c00p said:
National went up to $250 - didn't it???? Or am I having a bad dream?

My receipt for National said $200.

Maybe you're mistaking the $250 number with trip level 1 gift cert? You get $250 when you take the Level 1 trip gift certificate or you get conference cash of $300??? Just fishing LOL

Re: RegistrationI'm trying to figure out if I should go or not! I just signed my 2nd recruit which qualifies me but this is sort of last minute, I wish I had longer to plan this. I know I really want to go to spend some one on one time with other FD and of course the directors on my team. I love national conference and really want to focus on promoting instead of general classes they offer at national conference. I have figured that just to get out there, stay and registration will be about $500. Then I need a little spending money and food. I know I could get some more bookings and make it happen but there were other things I was earmarking that money for.My other two big objectives are my job and the fact that I've never flown. I need to make sure I can take all three days off (one for traveling). My family was planning a vacation next year along with national conference in July. So that's 8 days right there! Plus three more for leadership! I have to find out if I even have enough vacation time. I looked at airline prices today but the thought of flying has me completely petrified! But I do know that this would be just another thing PC has made me get over in my life! I have done so many things I would have never done had I not signed up to be a consultant.

1. How much does registration for Leadership cost?

The cost of registration for Leadership varies depending on the specific date and location of the event. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the official Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date pricing information.

2. Can I find the registration cost for Leadership on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find the registration cost for Leadership by visiting the official Pampered Chef website and navigating to the Leadership section. From there, you can select the specific event you are interested in and view the registration fees.

3. Is there a discount available for registering early for Leadership?

Yes, there is typically a discount available for those who register for Leadership early. Again, the specific discount amount may vary depending on the event details. Please check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

4. Are there any additional fees associated with registering for Leadership?

In addition to the registration fee, there may be additional fees such as travel and accommodations that you will need to cover on your own. These fees will vary for each individual depending on their location and travel preferences.

5. Can I get a refund if I am unable to attend Leadership after registering?

Refund policies for Leadership vary depending on the event and the timing of your cancellation. It is best to contact your consultant or Pampered Chef customer service for specific refund information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
amy07
  • wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • SusanBP0129