• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Read This on Cs and Now Can't Find It...

In summary, "Read This on Cs and Now Can't Find It..." is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef filled with easy and delicious recipes for everyday cooking. It can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, and is also available at select retail stores. The cookbook includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main courses, side dishes, and desserts, as well as options for special diets. The ingredients for the recipes are easy to find and affordable, and substitutions or modifications can be made to suit personal preferences.
1PamperedMommy
Gold Member
I recently read a post by someone on their response to the "it's too expensive" complaint. It was something about being expensive if they don't use it, etc. I tried to remember it and word it differently, but couldn't get it to sound nearly as good as I remembered it. Can someone give me the correct wording? Thanks!

One of my favorite things to say at shows these days I picked up from Tammy Stanley: An item isn't expensive because of its price. An item is expensive when you buy it and never use it. It doesn't matter how little you paid for something, it's a waste if it just sits in your drawer. I'll be honest, the DCB is the highest priced piece of stoneware in our catalog. However, it's the least expensive item in my kitchen because I can use it every single day of the week.[/quote]It was in the new product thread in the conference section. Hope this helps.

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I also like the saying "I'm too poor to buy cheap". We can buy cheap a hundred times and it adds up but if we buy better the cost justifies itself!

darlinclem said:
I also like the saying "I'm too poor to buy cheap". We can buy cheap a hundred times and it adds up but if we buy better the cost justifies itself!

I like this too....."borrowed" it from someone here on CS.:D

What is "Read This on Cs and Now Can't Find It..."?

"Read This on Cs and Now Can't Find It..." is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that offers easy and delicious recipes for everyday cooking. It is filled with tips, tricks, and meal ideas that make cooking at home a breeze.

Where can I purchase "Read This on Cs and Now Can't Find It..."?

You can purchase "Read This on Cs and Now Can't Find It..." on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available at select retail stores.

What types of recipes are included in "Read This on Cs and Now Can't Find It..."?

"Read This on Cs and Now Can't Find It..." includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main courses, side dishes, and desserts. It also features recipes for special diets, such as gluten-free and vegetarian options.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "Read This on Cs and Now Can't Find It..." easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in "Read This on Cs and Now Can't Find It..." are easy to find at your local grocery store. They are also affordable and can be substituted with similar ingredients if needed.

Can I make substitutions or modifications to the recipes in "Read This on Cs and Now Can't Find It..."?

Yes, you can make substitutions or modifications to the recipes in "Read This on Cs and Now Can't Find It...". The cookbook offers suggestions for ingredient substitutions and also encourages readers to make the recipes their own by adding their favorite ingredients or adjusting the seasonings to their taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Patty Davis