• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Conference News!!!!!!

In summary, the Leadership Conference is an annual event for top leaders to celebrate their achievements, learn new skills, and network with others. This year's conference will take place from January 20th-22nd in Las Vegas and is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the title of Director or above. Registration can be done through the consultant account on the website. By attending, consultants can expect to attend workshops and training sessions, network with other successful consultants, and gain new insights and strategies to grow their business.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Ok my director called & left a TEASER messege!! GRR!!! Said there is 47 New products in the catalog-30 of them are BRAND SPANKIN NEW! THE REST IS NEW & IMPROVED! ANNOUNCED THE TRIP & ITS ONE WE CAN CHOOSE FROM OPTIONS!!!!! ALSO NEW RECRUITING INFO THEY WILL CHOOSE REWARDS INSTEAD OF ONE SET THING!! SAID THE TRIP IS AWESOME! I'M DYING TO KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS SPILL IT! WE'RE ALL FRIENDS HERE! LOL ;O)

Look at a Spolier Threads and you will get details on these!

Where Is The Spolier Thread?
I Cant Find It

under click links, choose "todays links" or click on new posts

Related to Leadership Conference News!!!!!!

1. What is the purpose of the Leadership Conference?

The Leadership Conference is an annual event where our top leaders come together to celebrate their achievements, learn new skills, and network with other like-minded individuals.

2. When and where is the Leadership Conference being held?

This year's Leadership Conference will take place from January 20th-22nd in Las Vegas, Nevada.

3. Who is eligible to attend the Leadership Conference?

The Leadership Conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the title of Director or above.

4. How can I register for the Leadership Conference?

You can register for the Leadership Conference by logging into your consultant account on our website and clicking on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the Leadership Conference and complete the registration process.

5. What can I expect to gain from attending the Leadership Conference?

By attending the Leadership Conference, you will have the opportunity to attend workshops and training sessions led by top leaders and industry experts. You will also be able to network with other successful consultants, gain new insights and strategies to grow your business, and be inspired to reach new levels of success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • Pampered Laura
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
famouscook
  • OhmyDLM