• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Conference Gifts

In summary, the conversation was about a consultant who is pregnant and due around the time of the upcoming conference. She is wondering if she will still receive any incentives or recognition for her achievements if she is unable to attend. Other consultants chimed in to congratulate her and share their own pregnancy experiences. Some offered advice to contact HO for clarification.
ardipc
Gold Member
OK, so I have a question that I have no idea where to find the answer to so I'm hoping someone else here may have experience with this.

I am very excited because it looks like I will definitely be on track for having at least 10 recruits and/or one each month for the rest of this year. I know that at conference they said they were going to do recognition and/or gifts (cash again?) for those who achieved this at Leadership.

My conundrum is this: On the incentive trip last year (Majesty was fabulous!!!), I got pregnant. This makes my due date Jan. 12th. If this baby comes a month early and is healthy (this is what my last did), I am going to go to Denver (from Austin, TX). However, as you can see, the timing of the arrival of my "PC cruise souvenir" :) makes it extraordinarily unlikely that I can even possibly attend Leadership this year. I am ecstatic about the baby, but I can hardly stand the fact that I have to miss Leadership!!!

My question is this: if I earn an incentive like the on-stage recruiting one, but I physically am unable to attend conference, do they ever send it to you anyway?

Just wondering if any of you have any experience with any thing like this. :)
Ardi

sounds LIKE an occupational HAZARD-- I would contact HO and ask them-Congrats on the Souvenir==Morfia

I have no idea as to the answer of your question...But Congratulations on the baby!
I had a similar pregnancy...got back from Conference '07 and followed Les Hewitt's instruction on making time for those who matter....my husband...viola!....baby due APRIL 20th!! My Incentive Trip...the Cruise...not for me :(...I was delivering my precious son...
Glad you enjoyed yourself ;) Congrats again and good luck, wishing you a happy, healthy baby :)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! I wish I knew the answer. But cherish that little souvenir. How cool!!!!

I just have to say your not alone! I won't be going to leadership this year since I found out in Key West (same cruise) that I am pregnant. I'm due about 3 weeks before you though, so I know I will not be traveling.

Congrats!

ShanaSmith said:
I just have to say your not alone! I won't be going to leadership this year since I found out in Key West (same cruise) that I am pregnant. I'm due about 3 weeks before you though, so I know I will not be traveling.

Congrats!
Congrats to you too!!!

You guys obviously did more than we did on our cruise. Wasn't your ship docked one day because of bad weather???? I guess you found good use for that free time. He...he...he..:love0010:

WOW those trips are dangerous!!! :) So glad the factory is closed and my souvenir days are over I have my two darlings and I'm happy. CONGRATULATIONS to all of you though!!!! Babies are a blessing, just love them!!! Sorry don't know the answer either but let us know what you find out.

Heehee, yep, that docked day was put to good use. DH and I booked a couple's massage, and after that we finally got around to drinking our free bottle of champagne, and so we had a REALLY relaxed day. If I'm not mistaken, I think that night was the night that we played the scavenger hunt game and my shy software design husband joined the crowd of other PC hubbies (and a couple of the male consultants, one of whom is also from Austin!!!) up on stage in his undies, my bra and lipstick and another woman's shoes. Let's just say that with our 3-year-old and what will be a 2-month old at the time, Mexico will probably be a lot more sedate for us!!! :)Thanks for all of the congratulations, and I am absolutely viewing this as a blessing, I'm primarily just wondering about that because well, you know, a little extra moula never hurts! :) I think I will take Morfia's advice and write to HO on the thought that a question can't hurt, right?Congrats to you, too Shana!

Wow, HO needs to issue an advisory statement for future cruises!

Congrats!

1. What type of gifts are typically given out at Pampered Chef conferences?

At Pampered Chef conferences, attendees can expect to receive a variety of gifts such as kitchen tools, cookware, recipe books, and exclusive product previews.

2. Are conference gifts only for top performers or are they given to all attendees?

Conference gifts are typically given to all attendees, as a way to show appreciation for their hard work and dedication to the company.

3. Can I choose my conference gift or is it pre-selected for me?

The conference gift is usually pre-selected for all attendees to ensure fairness and consistency. However, some conferences may offer a selection of gifts for attendees to choose from.

4. Will I receive my conference gift at the event or will it be shipped to me?

Most conference gifts are distributed at the event itself, allowing attendees to take them home and start using them right away. In some cases, gifts may be shipped to attendees after the event.

5. Are conference gifts taxable or considered as income?

According to federal tax laws, conference gifts may be considered as taxable income. However, Pampered Chef usually covers any applicable taxes on gifts given to attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Brenda K.
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • imported_pckrissy