• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Conference Hotel

In summary, to book a room at the conference hotel, you can either call the hotel directly or book online through the conference website. Make sure to mention the conference when booking to receive any discounted rates. Yes, there is usually a discounted rate for conference attendees at the hotel. You can find out more information about the discounted rate by checking the conference website or by calling the hotel directly. Each hotel has different cancellation policies, so it's best to check with the specific conference hotel for their policy. Generally, if you cancel within a certain timeframe (usually 24-48 hours before your arrival), you can receive a full refund. If you need to make changes to your reservation, contact the hotel directly. Many conference hotels offer a complimentary shuttle
mrssyvo
Just wondering...DH and I are taking a few extra days in Denver after Leadership- If we stay at teh conference hotel, will we be able to stay there for the extra days? I am sure we will not get the conference rate (although it would be nice if we did) but I was wondering if we would need to make reservations elsewhere for Saturday-Tuesday

they haven't even announced the conference hotels, so who knows. You would be best to contact Experient, the company that handles our travel.

Deb, I am planning on that, but I must be honest, I do not think that Experient has their act together, at least they did not last year. I was just wondering if anyone had any past experience with this.

1. How do I book a room at the conference hotel?

To book a room at the conference hotel, you can either call the hotel directly or book online through the conference website. Make sure to mention the conference when booking to receive any discounted rates.

2. Is there a discounted rate for conference attendees at the hotel?

Yes, there is usually a discounted rate for conference attendees at the hotel. You can find out more information about the discounted rate by checking the conference website or by calling the hotel directly.

3. Can I cancel or change my hotel reservation?

Each hotel has different cancellation policies, so it's best to check with the specific conference hotel for their policy. Generally, if you cancel within a certain timeframe (usually 24-48 hours before your arrival), you can receive a full refund. If you need to make changes to your reservation, contact the hotel directly.

4. Is there a shuttle service from the hotel to the conference location?

Many conference hotels offer a complimentary shuttle service to and from the conference location. You can find out more information about this by checking the conference website or by contacting the hotel directly.

5. Are there any amenities included with the hotel stay?

Most hotels offer amenities such as complimentary breakfast, free Wi-Fi, and access to a fitness center or pool. You can find out more about the specific amenities included with your stay by checking the hotel's website or by contacting the hotel directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kreaser
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • wadesgirl