• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Latest Canadian Leadership News: Stay Informed!

In summary, there is no news available. The only news I have received is a quick FB message stating a few new things (that are the same as the US). The Collapsable Strainer (shaped to fit into cutting board with measuring cups, looks like collapsable bowl except oblong, cost is 6.50), Crinkle Cutter has new handle, 15.50, Kernel Cutter, for taking corn off the cob, amazing tool, sort of like a putty knife but curved. 8.75, Pineapple Cutter, woo hoo!! looks like the apple wedger, 20.00, White, not vanilla mini baker, 31.00, White deep covered
Lorna May
Gold Member
Is there any news available?

bumping...

The only news I have received is a quick FB msg stating a few new things (that are the same as the US) - Kernel Cutter, Pineapple Wedger (looks like a HUGE apple wedger with guard), TONS of Bamboo - including a larger bowl, and the white stoneware (DCB, mini, and sq. baker)

I will post if I receive anything else.....

Would love to see pics if anyone at Leadership is checking in?

This is from an email from someone at Leadership, Looks to be the same as the US but here is your canadian pricing. (The stoneware has increased quite a bit) didn't check everything else out yet.

Collapsable Strainer (shaped to fit into cutting board with measuring
> cups, looks like collapsable bowl except oblong, cost is 6.50
>
> crinkle cutter has new handle, 15.50
>
> kernel cutter, for taking corn off the cob, amazing tool, sort of like a
> putty knife but curved. 8.75
>
> PINEAPPLE CUTTER woo hoo!! looks like the apple wedger 20.00
>
> WHITE, not vanilla mini baker 31.00
>
> white deep covered baker, looks nice $80.00
>
> White rect baker $59.25
>
> collapsable stainless steamer, fits sm pot to 12: steamer has silicone
> feet $17
>
> bamboo grinder stand, very nice $17 or set of 2 grinders and stand $57
>
> bamboo cracker tray (nice oval, similar in size to SA rect platter)17.00
>
> med babmoo platter, rect, very nice 32.00
>
> large rect platter, rect, awesome 44.00
>
> bamboo snack bowls, round, very cute, 4 fits on cracker tray 27.00
>
> large bamboo square bowl!!!!!!! 33.,00
>
> small sheet pan, metal, size of sm bar pan 12.00
>
> 8 inch square baking pan, metal, 14.75
> \
> season's best 2.00
>
> 29 min to dinner vol 2 20.00
>
> 29 min to dinner vol 1 in french
>
> 22.00 very cool chip and dip bowl, i see wings and sauce in it 22.00
> much like outdoor party plates
>
> sm and med collapsable bowls (2 and 4 quart) 16.50 and 30.00
>
> saute tongs, fine like tweezers but long, awesome, silicone tipped perfect
> for turning shrimp or bacon 15.25
>
> 2 bamboo prep towels bamboo blended with cotton for super absorbancy,
> earth friendly 19.50/pr
>
> garlic press, new cleaning tool only, fits nicer to attach 26.50
>
> garlic peeler, sort of a silicone tube to roll the cloves in. 8.50
>
> garlic slicer--very cool, like a pencil sharpener for garlic, we'll all
> need one of these 15.50
>
> reuseable bags holy cow finally--like at superstore.. .supply order 5 bags
> for $7
>
> sun dried tomatoe her oil dipping seasoning, and parmesan garlic oil
> dipping seasoning, 15.75 ea. mix with oil for dipping bread, and other
> uses
>
> spicy pineap-ple rum sauce, and ginger wasabi sauce, 15.75

Thanks for sharing Lorna. I still haven't received anything :(

what I really want to know about is the leadership structuring - did it change in line with the new US structure???
I know all our questions will be answered online in the morning but I am impatient!Esther

No, there was no restructuring of our Leadership system.

Isn't that weird that there isn't any restructuring? - I would think it is up and coming if the US has done it

????

yes, usually I think we are used as a sort of "test market" for the US - a few products & such because we are a smaller market (but growing). Maybe they want to get all the kinks out before they expand the program... Maybe after National Conference!Esther

Does anyone know when the information will be posted on CC? I can't wait to see the videos for the incentive trip!

I thought they would have posted the incentive trip info already...they are being really slow ???

I am annoyed that the conference announcement isn't on CC yet! I can't wait any longer :-(

I think because we'll be receiving a catalogue etc. at the spring training event coming up, they're probably waiting for that. Remember, right now, they are probably obsessed with opening Mexico (which is wednesday).

If anyone has a list of the discontinued Cdn. items, can you post it? I misplaced mine. :cry:

I dont even remember - do they usually post updates on CC after leadership? I just assumed that they do - but maybe not?

I don't mean to ruffle any feathers but I am VERY annoyed that nothing has been posted on CC yet. For those of us who have a "director" that doesn't care that we exists we would really like to be able to access the information :(

I have a D and she hasn't emailed/phoned about ANYTHING

:( :( :(

stefani2 said:
I have a D and she hasn't emailed/phoned about ANYTHING

:( :( :(

I'm really PO'd about it:mad:

Rennea, I don't go through my director for much information, and am expecting head office to provide every consultant with opportunity to use COMPANY WIDE information for their business... I live at least an hour from my director, and haven't heard anything from my upline, director or hospitality director so I count on CC being the most up to date info for my business as I usually only hear via mass emails I hope everything is online tomorrow :(

I've been looking at CC all day, I'm so new I thought I was looking in the wrong place, lol. Hopefully tomorrow will be a more informative day...

this doesn't make sense. The Shine in 09 meetings were from the 3rd - 7th!!! There is NOTHING on the Incentive Trip STILL.

I thought the Leadership news was usually posted the Monday night after the Conference weekend....

*still sad*

I can't beleive there is still nothing posted on CC. I thought for sure by this morning... maybe by lunch! I am also getting annoyed. My director told me, the incentive trip would come out on the 12th.... so much for that!

Usually by mid morning on the day after conferences the information is posted...announcment and photos from the weekend and a new KCN/sale flyers....I don't know what is going on...but I am going nuts!!!

so, I think 10am in Ontario it is usually there... still waiting... :( Merrill is updated though. Nothing that I want to jump at but it has some new things.Esther

Disney Incentive info is up now, but so far nothing on leadership...

Ohhh, Disney looks great!!! I am so glad they fianlly posted something!!!

I guess some of us have to step-up our recruiting, hey?

lol, Jenna, I was just thinking that!
I am just focussing on filling a couple of extra dates in Jan & Feb & then filling up my March and April from there. New products & incentives aren't really going to change anything if I don't have any shows or recruits, right?

There are some new things online as well as Disney...March and April promotions are on...there is a recruiting promo for recruiter and new recruit as well as what we earned in the November SAT...go to the very top of the promotions list and it says "See what you have earned".

No video/photos yet, and no new KCN, but at least we are getting something now.

We had a cluster training meeting last night & the folks who'd been at leadership said they weren't even given a catty to bring home. Apparently, everyone will get a catty at the Jan training events. I guess they want us to keep our focus on the current selling season & not get caught up with Spring/Summer.

ChefEsther said:
lol, Jenna, I was just thinking that!
I am just focussing on filling a couple of extra dates in Jan & Feb & then filling up my March and April from there. New products & incentives aren't really going to change anything if I don't have any shows or recruits, right?

What are you doing to get extra Show, Esther - getting on the phone?

Melonie Swinamer said:
There are some new things online as well as Disney...March and April promotions are on...there is a recruiting promo for recruiter and new recruit as well as what we earned in the November SAT...go to the very top of the promotions list and it says "See what you have earned".

No video/photos yet, and no new KCN, but at least we are getting something now.

THanks Melonie - I appreciate you letting me know about the update! :)

RIght now I am focussing on the people who said "just not right now" in the summer & fall - also people that I met at a bridal fair in Nov & Dec who said to contact them after Christmas.
Then it is back to past customers then hosts from the past...

Last edited:
ChefEsther said:
RIght now I am focussing on the people who said "just not right now" in the summer & fall - also people that I met at a bridal fair in Nov & Dec who said to contact them after Christmas.
Then it is back to past customers then hosts from the past...

You go girl :)

It is all up now on CC, happy reading!!!!

Related to Latest Canadian Leadership News: Stay Informed!

1. What type of news can I expect to find on the Latest Canadian Leadership News?

The Latest Canadian Leadership News covers a wide range of topics related to leadership in Canada. This includes updates on new leadership appointments, interviews with successful Canadian leaders, and analysis of current leadership trends and challenges in the country.

2. Is the news on this site only relevant to Canadian leaders?

While the focus of the Latest Canadian Leadership News is on Canadian leadership, the insights and advice shared can be applicable to leaders from all over the world. Many of the challenges and strategies discussed are universal and can benefit leaders from any country.

3. How often is the website updated with new news and articles?

The Latest Canadian Leadership News is updated on a regular basis, typically multiple times a week. We strive to provide our readers with timely and relevant information to help them stay informed and inspired in their leadership journeys.

4. Can I submit my own news or articles to be featured on Latest Canadian Leadership News?

Yes, we welcome submissions from guest writers and leaders who would like to share their own insights and experiences. Please visit our "Submit News" page for more information on how to submit your content for consideration.

5. Are there any subscription fees to access the news on this site?

No, our website is completely free to access and there are no subscription fees. We believe in providing valuable and informative content to our readers without any barriers. Simply visit our site to stay informed on the latest Canadian leadership news.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kkimpinski