• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest Canadian Products: Insights from US Leadership

In summary, the major differences between the US and Canadian Leadership conferences include a greater focus on global issues and international cooperation, as well as more varied topics and networking opportunities at the International Leadership. The Canadian conference also has a smaller and more intimate atmosphere, with longer sessions and different workshops offered. There are also some differences in recognition for top consultants and promotions, as well as the timing of incentive announcements and special events. However, both conferences offer valuable experiences and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
playful
I can hardly stand the wait! I couldn't go to Leadership this year, so can anyone tell me what is the same, what is different from the US Leadership? There were a few of us at my meeting on Saturday that had been following the US posts, and I swear, we were so excited, only dogs could hear us! Can anybody give us the scoop?

The biggest difference from the US Leadership is that the International Leadership is more focused on global issues, such as climate change, the refugee crisis, and other global challenges. The program also has a greater emphasis on promoting and developing international cooperation and understanding between different countries. Additionally, the International Leadership provides more opportunities for networking and interacting with people from diverse backgrounds. The topics discussed during the program are more varied and may include economic development, culture, and global security. Finally, the International Leadership has a stronger focus on leadership development and equipping leaders to become effective agents of change in the international arena.

I can hardly wait till Feb. 1st!I've been to the US conference twice and have watched the Canadian one this year. It's hard to compare because each group is unique, but there are several differences I noticed. First of all, the Canadian conference is much smaller than the US one, so it's a little more intimate. Also, the sessions are longer (2 hours for workshops, 3 hours for general sessions), so they went into more depth on the topics. The workshops were pretty similar to the US ones, but there were a few different ones offered. One big difference was that there was no recognition for the top 10 consultants in sales or recruiting - they only recognized the top 3. There was also no recognition for the highest level of promotions like in the US (director, senior director, etc). Instead, they did a group recognition for the top 3% of consultants in sales and recruiting. Another big difference was in the incentives - in the US, they announced the trip and the stars at conference, but in Canada, they announced them in December. There was also no Mary Kay Ash Charitable Foundation breakfast at our conference. And, of course, the biggest difference was that we had Celine Dion perform at our closing session - she was amazing! Overall, it was an incredible experience and I highly recommend attending if you get the chance!

1. What is "Discover the Latest Canadian Products: Insights from US Leadership"?

"Discover the Latest Canadian Products: Insights from US Leadership" is an event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase new and innovative products from Canada. It provides an opportunity for US leadership to learn about these products and how they can benefit our customers.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place on [insert date] at [insert location]. Please stay tuned for more details and updates on the specific time and location of the event.

3. Who will be speaking at the event?

The event will feature presentations from various leaders within Pampered Chef, as well as representatives from Canadian product companies. They will share their insights and expertise on the latest Canadian products and answer any questions attendees may have.

4. Is this event open to the public?

No, this event is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. We encourage all consultants to attend and take advantage of this opportunity to learn about the latest Canadian products and how to incorporate them into your business.

5. How can I register for the event?

Registration for the event will be available through the Pampered Chef website. Keep an eye out for an email with more details and instructions on how to register. We recommend registering early as space may be limited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Gilles
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • riggs62
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
riggs62
  • Mr. Pampered Chef