• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian & Us Combined Leadership

In summary, the Canadian & US Combined Leadership program is a collaboration between Canadian and American Pampered Chef consultants, offering opportunities for learning and growth. It is open to all current Directors and above, and provides access to exclusive training, resources, and events. Meetings and events are held throughout the year, and consultants are automatically enrolled if they meet the requirements.
riggs62
I've never been to leadership before, so I don't know any better. But, I can tell you it was so exciting to have the Canadian consultants there with us!
The last day when they all marched in together waving their Canadian flags...it made me teary eyed!
It was great to have them there with us. I hope they continue the Tradition!:thumbup:

I am so with you! They are a bunch of WILD folks and never shirked having a good time in Cincy! I sat at breakfast with a lady and we were talking about different things and I have to tell you, she was a pistol! I thouroughly enjoyed her take on many of the things I have seen here on CS that bothers other Canadian consultants.
When they walked in on Saturday singing the Canadian National Anthem, I was so teary eyed....truly did their country right!

Gals, that was on Friday morning - Day 2. <giggle> Just shows how the entire event blurs into one big lump. :)

chefann said:
Gals, that was on Friday morning - Day 2.

<giggle> Just shows how the entire event blurs into one big lump. :)

LOL how many days were we there??:angel:

1. What is the Canadian & US Combined Leadership program?

The Canadian & US Combined Leadership program is a unique opportunity for Canadian and American consultants to come together and learn from each other's experiences, strategies, and best practices. It is designed to foster collaboration and growth among consultants in both countries.

2. Who can participate in the program?

The program is open to all current Canadian and American Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved the title of Director or above. This includes Executive Directors, Senior Executive Directors, and National Executive Directors.

3. What are the benefits of being part of the Combined Leadership program?

Being part of the program allows you to expand your network and learn from top-performing consultants from both countries. You will have access to exclusive training, resources, and events that can help you grow your business and reach your goals.

4. How often are meetings or events held for the Combined Leadership program?

There are several meetings and events held throughout the year for the Combined Leadership program. These include annual leadership conferences, regional gatherings, and virtual trainings. The frequency may vary, but there are always opportunities for consultants to connect and collaborate.

5. How can I join the Combined Leadership program?

If you meet the requirements of being a Director or above in Canada or the US, you are automatically part of the Combined Leadership program. You will receive updates and invitations to events through email and the Pampered Chef consultant portal. Stay engaged and take advantage of the resources available to you as a member of the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Kitchen2u
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • chefann