• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exploring Leadership: Conference Hotels at the Duke Energy Center

In summary, the conference hotel is the Millennium, Westin and Hyatt. They all connect to the Duke Energy Center by enclosed walkway. There may be a guest speaker this year, and they may have a booth with materials.
lovenpc
I'm very excited about Leadership this year, since as a Canadian consultant we will be joining the US for the first time. I was one of Canadian's that came down to National Conference for the 25th Anniversary and what an amazing experience. Leadership for us is usually around 200 people so I can't wait. Anyway's.....which one of the conference hotels would you recommend staying in? Do they all connect to the Duke Energy Center by indoor walkway or do you have to go outside? Any help you can give would be appreciated.

According to some things that were posted (and the Cincinnati visitor bureau website), they all connect via enclosed walkway. The hotels will be the Millennium, Westin and Hyatt.

Since Leadership moves around each year, they aren't where we stayed this year. But some people may have personal experience with one or more of them.

I can't wait to have joint Leadership! It should be such a blast!!
(Where in ON are you? I'm currently at work, less than a mile from the Detroit/Windsor tunnel.)

Thanks for the info Ann, it is nice to know that they all connect. Do they have any vendors or booths at Leadership where you can buy things right there? Any thing else that happens that might be of interest over the 2 days? Oh, and I am up in Wasaga Beach....about 5 or so hours from Windsor

Last year, Merrill was at Leadership, as was VIP (although they obviously won't be there this time). Merrill had some items available cash and carry - you just need to be conscious of the amount of space/weight you have in your luggage. :) I don't remember if there was a guest speaker last time. If there is one this time, they'll probably have a booth with materials, too (recordings, books, etc.).

Ann are you going? And if so, how are you getting there. Marna Ross is renting a bus and looking for people to go on it.

As of right now, I'm going. No plans in our cluster (under my Director or Sue) about how to get there. A bus would be a great idea - have you mentioned it to Sue B.? Or would you like me to?
(BTW- the Detroit/Chicago Megabus route now uses a double-decker bus! I've passed it on my way in to work the past 2 days.)

1. What is the location of the Duke Energy Center?

The Duke Energy Center is located in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio.

2. Can attendees book hotel accommodations through the conference?

Yes, attendees can book their hotel accommodations at the Duke Energy Center through the conference registration process. A link will be provided in the registration confirmation email.

3. Are there any discounts available for conference attendees at the recommended hotels?

Yes, our conference team has negotiated special discounted rates for attendees at the recommended hotels near the Duke Energy Center. These rates will be available during the registration process.

4. Are there any on-site accommodations available at the Duke Energy Center?

No, there are no on-site accommodations available at the Duke Energy Center. However, there are several hotels within walking distance of the center that have been recommended for conference attendees.

5. Is there a deadline to book hotel accommodations for the conference?

Yes, the deadline to book hotel accommodations at the recommended hotels is one month before the start of the conference. After this date, availability and discounted rates cannot be guaranteed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • PampMomof3