• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Canadians Eat Different Food?

In summary, the Leadership Agenda says that there will be a general breakfast and a Canadian breakfast on Friday, but it's unclear why they are splitting the attendees up. It's possible that they will make announcements specific to Canada and the US during that time.
finley1991
Just wondering as I'm looking over my Leadership Agenda and seeing that on Day 2 there is a General Breakfast and a Canadian Breakfast. Wonder why they're splitting us up on Friday?

Don't they have different specials..promotions, etc?

Maybe they are going to make announcements specific to Canada and US during that time?

The one online shows one breakfast on Friday.

KellyTheChef said:
Don't they have different specials..promotions, etc?

Maybe they are going to make announcements specific to Canada and US during that time?

That's what I thought but in the past they've never announced anything at braekfast because not everyone goes. I guess we'll wait to find out! :)

OH! I just had a guess! I bet they're going to do another thing like they did at NC with the booth with the tickets flying around inside! Maybe?

Ha haaaaaa

Tooo funny!!
We eat whale blubber and penguins feet for breakfast!! LOLOLOLOL...

sorry, i couldn't resist! That is strange. On my agenda it doesn't say anythng about seperate breakfast... i don't want it to be seperate!!

HEY... are any of you willing to order stuff from your outlet for me and bring it to conference?? We don;t get the outlet here...... we are deprived...

OK, Colleen - I just got the printed pamphlet in today's mail, and now I see where it says that. Weird.Maybe they'll make sure to have THo's coffee at the CDN breakfast?
:D

I wonder if we can sneak in and get some of those penguin feet....mmmm

You should try to slip your way in there..........maybe there will be Tim Hortons coffee!

LOVE THo's coffee! That's one advantage to living in the Detroit area - there are a lot of them around. :)Maybe there'll be regular bacon at the regular breakfast, and Canadian bacon at the Canadian breakfast. :D Or Nanaimo (sp?) Bars!

they will most likely switch it out---what do vegetarians eat in Canada?----maybe we will all sit in the garden for that breakfast----

I was thinkin that Bacon thing to!! LOL...
I hate Canadian Bacon! Unless it is in my Egg McMuffin!

I will save you some penguin feet!
:D

Enjoy your POUTINE!

Mmmm! Love, love, LOVE Poutine! Made it tonight for my DD but only had a few :)

Related to Do Canadians Eat Different Food?

1. Do Canadians have a unique cuisine?

Yes, Canada has a diverse and unique cuisine that is influenced by its multicultural population and regional ingredients. Some popular Canadian dishes include poutine, maple syrup, Nanaimo bars, and Montreal-style bagels.

2. What are some traditional Canadian foods?

Traditional Canadian foods vary by region, but some popular dishes include tourtiere (a savory meat pie), bannock (a type of bread), butter tarts, and wild game such as moose and caribou.

3. How is Canadian food different from American food?

While there are some similarities between Canadian and American cuisine, Canadian food tends to be more influenced by British and French cooking. Additionally, Canadians tend to have a stronger preference for seafood and maple syrup compared to Americans.

4. Are there any popular Canadian snacks or desserts?

Yes, Canada has a variety of popular snacks and desserts. Some popular snacks include ketchup-flavored chips, Timbits (donut holes), and Hawkins Cheezies. Popular desserts include butter tarts, Nanaimo bars, and beavertails (fried dough topped with various toppings).

5. Are there any dietary restrictions or preferences in Canadian cuisine?

Like many countries, Canada has a diverse population with various dietary restrictions and preferences. Some common dietary restrictions include gluten-free and vegetarian/vegan diets. Additionally, many Canadians are conscious of their environmental impact and may prefer locally-sourced and sustainable food options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chef Gilles
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • wadesgirl