• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Gift Certificates for Mom - High School Club Vendor Fair Idea

In summary, you can purchase a gift certificate for your mom on the Pampered Chef website. During checkout, you can personalize the gift certificate with a special message. The gift certificate can be used towards any Pampered Chef products and does not have an expiration date. It can be used for both online and in-person purchases.
linojackie
I was invited to do a vendor fair tomorrow for a High School Club at the last minute. I know there is no time to get things in for mother's day, but what if I printed up a bunch of gift certificates that I could "sell" at the fair. Then just hold the funds until they call to redeem it. Is this a good or bad idea? Is it against some rule I haven't thought about?

I have a similar thing next week. What are your GC's going to say?

Sounds like a great idea. No, you aren't breaking any rules! Office Depot has some really nice certificates that have ribbon tied envelopes for them. They weren't too pricey last time I checked.

Well, I would probably make it generic so people could use them for weddings, graduations, moms, etc. Put them on nice paper and maybe see if I can find some pretty gift envelopes. It might say something like

A Pampered Chef shopping spree

Especially For _______________________
From ______________________________

Amount____________

ETA: Just read the info on the GCs from Office Depot. I will definitely check those out. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Hi there! Congratulations on being invited to the vendor fair tomorrow for the High School Club. It's always exciting to have the opportunity to showcase our products and connect with potential customers. As for your idea of printing gift certificates to "sell" at the fair, it could be a good option for last-minute sales. However, I would recommend checking with your team leader or the company's policies to make sure there are no rules against it. It's always better to be safe than sorry. Perhaps you could also offer to take pre-orders for Mother's Day and have the certificates as a backup option. Good luck at the fair!

1. Can I purchase a gift certificate for my mom online?

Yes, you can purchase a gift certificate for your mom on our website. Simply select the desired amount and follow the instructions to complete the purchase.

2. How can I personalize the gift certificate for my mom?

During the checkout process, you will have the option to include a personalized message for your mom. This message will be printed on the gift certificate for a special touch.

3. Can the gift certificate be used towards any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the gift certificate can be used towards any Pampered Chef products. Your mom can choose from our wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks.

4. Is there an expiration date for the gift certificate?

No, our gift certificates do not have an expiration date. Your mom can use it at any time to purchase her favorite Pampered Chef products.

5. Can the gift certificate be used for online purchases?

Yes, the gift certificate can be used for both online and in-person purchases. Your mom can redeem it on our website or at any Pampered Chef party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies