• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Couples Show Invite Needed - Urgent Request

In summary, Pampered Chef parties are open to anyone who is interested in learning more about their products and enjoying a fun cooking demonstration. You do not need to bring a partner to the party, and can even bring a friend as your "plus one." There may be special discounts and offers for couples at the party, but you can still attend and enjoy the party even if you do not have a partner.
schel
I need to get an invite out for a couples show theme today.:eek:
I thought I had one in my files and can not find anything.
Anyone got a general one?
Schel

this is the only couples one I have but you can change just about any one you have to be suitable.

Attachments

• Couples.grilling inv.doc
    73 KB · Views: 377
etteluap70PC said:
this is the only couples one I have but you can change just about any one you have to be suitable.

PERFECT!!!!
Thank you so much! Where in Minnesota are you?
Schel

1. Can I attend a Pampered Chef party without a couples invite?

Yes, you can attend a Pampered Chef party without a couples invite. Our parties are open to anyone who is interested in learning more about our products and enjoying a fun cooking demonstration.

2. Do I need to bring my partner to a Pampered Chef party if I received a couples invite?

No, you do not need to bring your partner to the party if you received a couples invite. Our parties are open to anyone, and we encourage you to invite your friends, family, or significant other to join you.

3. Can I bring a friend as my "plus one" instead of my partner?

Yes, you can bring a friend as your "plus one" instead of your partner. We welcome anyone to attend our parties and experience the fun and deliciousness of Pampered Chef products.

4. Will there be special discounts or offers for couples at the party?

Yes, we often have special discounts and offers for couples at our parties. These may include bundle deals, discounts on certain products, or free gifts. Be sure to check with your consultant for any current promotions.

5. Can I still attend a Pampered Chef party if I don't have a partner?

Of course! Our parties are open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you have a partner. You can still enjoy the cooking demonstration, sample delicious food, and have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies