• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Camping Disaster: Forgot the Tent at 11 PM

In summary, "Camping Forgot the Tent" is a popular meal kit from Pampered Chef for outdoor camping trips. It includes various meals for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, and comes with all the necessary cooking tools. The meals can be customized and the kit serves 4-6 people, but can be adjusted for smaller or larger groups.
lockhartkitchen
Family left at 6 PM to camp (I have a show Sunday so didn't go). 11 PM son text me that there are no campsites, they had to stay in one reserved and leave tomorrow. Midnight, husband text me that he forgot the tent. 2 AM, family arrives back at home.

That's so funny--a memory the family with laugh at for years.

Awe, I'm sorry that their trip was ruined. Hopefully they can try again on another weekend and you'll be able to go too! :D

That is HILARIOUS! Totally something my own family would do!!!

Sounds liks us here, too. Hope you weren't looking forward to a quiet weekend alone.

That is too funny that they didn't realize till 11 PM there was no tent. I guess you can now create a stay-cation.

We did that one year!! My middle son created a tent for himself out of tarps and rope. He woke up in the middle of the night nose to nose with a raccoon!!

I never knew camping could be so intense.Oh, wait, it usually would be in tents.

AmyDare said:
We did that one year!! My middle son created a tent for himself out of tarps and rope. He woke up in the middle of the night nose to nose with a raccoon!!

That is not a way I'd want to wake up.:eek:

I met a raccoon in my kitchen a few years ago, in the middle of the night. These days, he's a hat.

Related to Last Minute Camping Disaster: Forgot the Tent at 11 PM

What is "Camping Forgot the Tent"?

"Camping Forgot the Tent" is a popular meal kit from Pampered Chef designed specifically for outdoor camping trips. It includes all the necessary ingredients and tools to make delicious and easy meals over a campfire or portable stove.

What types of meals are included in "Camping Forgot the Tent"?

The meal kit includes a variety of meals such as breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. Some examples include breakfast burritos, campfire chili, and s'mores dip.

Do I need any additional equipment to use the "Camping Forgot the Tent" meal kit?

No, the meal kit includes all the necessary cooking tools such as a skillet, spatula, and tongs. However, you will need to bring your own cooking utensils, such as a campfire or portable stove, and basic camping supplies like plates and utensils.

Can I customize the meals in "Camping Forgot the Tent"?

Yes, the meal kit comes with recipe cards that include suggestions for customizing the meals to your preferences. You can also add your own ingredients or swap out ingredients for dietary restrictions.

How many people does the "Camping Forgot the Tent" meal kit serve?

The kit is designed to serve 4-6 people, making it perfect for a family camping trip or a group of friends. However, the recipes can easily be adjusted to serve more or less people depending on your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies