• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Serving Spatula Restyled?

In summary, the Large Serving Spatula Restyled stands out from other spatulas with its wider blade and longer handle for convenience and durability. It is also dishwasher safe and suitable for use with hot foods. While currently only available in black, there may be more color options in the future. The spatula measures 11.5 inches in length, making it versatile for various dishes.
ChefKeender
Has the Large Serving Spatula been restyled in the past 3 years or so? I have a customer who wants to return hers because the handle fell apart. She says she bought it recently, but it looks different than the one I've had for about a year. Her handle is at about an 80 degree angle, whereas mine is at about a 45. I'm wondering if it has been restyled, or if hers is that way due to abuse. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

If it is the metal large serving spatula I don't recall it changing in about 10 years. Mine are all the same and I have 2 that are about 10 years old and 1 new one. Until this fall change, it's been the same...maybe she bent it...

Check the metal part on her spatual. Almost everything (except the cutting boards) say PC somewhere on them so that's an easy way to be sure. Hope that helps! :)

1. What makes the Large Serving Spatula Restyled different from other spatulas?

The Large Serving Spatula Restyled features a wider blade and longer handle for added convenience and ease of use. It is also made with high-quality materials for durability and longevity.

2. Is the Large Serving Spatula Restyled dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Large Serving Spatula Restyled is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

3. Can the Large Serving Spatula Restyled be used for hot foods?

Yes, the Large Serving Spatula Restyled can withstand temperatures up to 428 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for use with hot foods.

4. Does the Large Serving Spatula Restyled come in different colors?

Currently, the Large Serving Spatula Restyled is only available in one color: black. However, we are constantly updating our product line, so be on the lookout for new colors in the future!

5. What is the length of the Large Serving Spatula Restyled?

The Large Serving Spatula Restyled measures 11.5 inches in length, making it the perfect size for serving and flipping food in a variety of dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • AmaraJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cincychef