• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much to Charge for Tiles Rectangle Serving Platter?

In summary, the average price for a Tiles Rectangle Serving Platter from Pampered Chef is $35. Prices may vary depending on the design, and discounts are available for purchasing multiple platters. The price is competitive with similar products on the market and there is an additional fee for personalization.
KristinS
Okay, I haven't even been selling for a year, so I don't think this platter was even available when I started.

Does anyone remember how much the Tiles Rectangle platter (large one with handles) sold for brand new? I have a customer who has one NIB that she wants to sell but doesn't know what to ask.

TIA.

It was $56 I believe.

It was $46 in the spring/summer 2008 catalog.

What is the average price for a Tiles Rectangle Serving Platter?

The average price for a Tiles Rectangle Serving Platter from Pampered Chef is $35.

Do the prices vary depending on the design of the serving platter?

Yes, the prices may vary slightly depending on the design of the Tiles Rectangle Serving Platter. Some designs may require more materials or labor, leading to a slightly higher price.

Are there any discounts available for purchasing multiple serving platters?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers discounts for purchasing multiple Tiles Rectangle Serving Platters. Customers can save 10% when they buy 2 or more platters.

How does the price of a Tiles Rectangle Serving Platter compare to similar products on the market?

The price of a Tiles Rectangle Serving Platter from Pampered Chef is competitive with similar products on the market. Our platters are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last.

Are there any additional fees or charges for personalization on the serving platter?

Yes, there is an additional fee for personalization on the Tiles Rectangle Serving Platter. The fee varies depending on the type and amount of personalization requested by the customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • sarahb2004