• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Dot Bowl-My Has Scratches!!

In summary, the Large Dot Bowl measures 10" in diameter and has a capacity of 14 cups. It is dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended. The scratches on the bowl are normal for stoneware material and do not affect its functionality. The bowl is also safe to use in the microwave, but caution should be taken when handling. It is covered by a lifetime guarantee and can be replaced or refunded if it does not meet expectations.
cbord
I just notice as I was washing it, it has a big scratch in center of bowl and some on outside. I know its know from how am storing it because it sits in a shelf by itself. And the few times I brought to shows I carried it in with food in it. The scratches look like black lines.

Does anyone know what number it was on sample order? I am trying to look it when I purchase it.

Thanks

Try using a little non-abrasive cleaner on it - like softscrub. That should take the black lines off.

use a Mr. Clean magic eraser mine gets that way from the serving utensils.

Used it at church today for a luncheon welcoming our new Youth director and his family. Everyone was commenting on how pretty it was.

What are the dimensions of the Large Dot Bowl?

The Large Dot Bowl measures 10" in diameter and has a capacity of 14 cups.

Is the Large Dot Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Large Dot Bowl is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing to preserve its appearance.

Why does my Large Dot Bowl have scratches?

The Large Dot Bowl is made of stoneware, which is a durable material but can still develop scratches over time with regular use. These scratches do not affect the functionality of the bowl.

Can the Large Dot Bowl be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Large Dot Bowl is microwave safe. However, we recommend using caution when handling as the bowl may become hot.

What is the warranty for the Large Dot Bowl?

The Large Dot Bowl is covered by our lifetime guarantee. If at any time it does not meet your expectations, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
daniellecooks
  • ChefJWarren