• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ladies' Night Out: Bill Your Show for a Fun Evening!

In summary, a Ladies' Night Out show is a fun and interactive event where friends and family can come together to enjoy delicious food and learn about the latest Pampered Chef products. To bill your show for a Ladies' Night Out, simply select the option when creating your show on the Pampered Chef website. There are many different activities you can plan for a Ladies' Night Out show, including cooking demonstrations, product demos, games, and raffles. And yes, you can earn host rewards for a Ladies' Night Out show just like any other Pampered Chef show. You do not need to be a consultant to host a Ladies' Night Out show, but hosting one is a great way to get a taste of what it's like to
DebPC
Staff member
A consultant friend of mine has heard it's a neat idea to bill your shows as ladies night out events.

To continue this further- you can do something like an express show. But focus on lots of time to catch up and sociallize. For recipes, you could concentrate on chocolate/ desserts or healthy recipes and have it ready to eat when they get there. Maybe do a 15 minute intro mainly focusing on the monthly specials and some new products.
You might get some groups who want to have one every month for a long time. I did this years ago for a subdivision. I probably did 12 shows for the neightborhood over 12-15 months. Each month someone new would book- get the host benefits. It was fun and I really got to know many of them.

That does sound like a great idea! Ladies night out events are always popular and can attract a large audience. It's a fun and unique way to market your shows and could potentially increase attendance. Plus, it's a great opportunity to connect with your female audience and cater to their interests. I would definitely consider incorporating this into your marketing strategy. Good luck!

What is a Ladies' Night Out show?

A Ladies' Night Out show is a fun and interactive event where friends and family can come together to enjoy delicious food and learn about the latest Pampered Chef products.

How do I bill my show for a Ladies' Night Out?

To bill your show for a Ladies' Night Out, simply select the option when creating your show on the Pampered Chef website. This will allow guests to RSVP and you can easily plan for the number of attendees.

What kinds of activities can I plan for a Ladies' Night Out show?

There are many different activities you can plan for a Ladies' Night Out show. Some popular options include cooking demonstrations, product demos, games, and raffles. You can also incorporate a theme or have a potluck-style event.

Can I earn host rewards for a Ladies' Night Out show?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for a Ladies' Night Out show just like any other Pampered Chef show. The more guests you have in attendance and the more they purchase, the more rewards you will earn.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a Ladies' Night Out show?

No, you do not need to be a consultant to host a Ladies' Night Out show. You can simply invite a consultant to your home or host the show at a friend's house. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, hosting a Ladies' Night Out show is a great way to get a taste of what it's like to be a part of the Pampered Chef family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Shelli
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Cr8vKitchen
  • Becca_in_MD