• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ladies Night Out: Need Flyer/Invite? Contact Angela!

In summary, a Ladies Night Out event is a fun and interactive party where you can learn about new Pampered Chef products, try out delicious recipes, and enjoy a night of laughter and relaxation with your friends. The date, time, and location will be specified on the flyer/invite and there is no fee to attend. You can also bring a friend, but please RSVP with Angela. Expect to have a great time with opportunities to win prizes and purchase products.
Southern Chef
Does anyone have a Ladies Night Out flyer/invite that they could post or email to me - [email protected]
Thanks, Angela

Ladies Night Out/Invite/FlyerHi Angela,
Are you still looking for this? If so, let me know and I'll post it later this evening when I get home!
Cheers,
Angela

Hi Angela,I don't have a flyer or invite specifically for Ladies Night Out, but I did find a few templates online that you could use and customize for your event. Here are a few links:1) https://www.postermywall.com/index.php/g/ladies-night-flyer-templates
2) https://www.pinterest.com/search/pi...meta[]=flyer|typed&term_meta[]=template|typed
3) https://creativemarket.com/templates/flyers/events/ladies-night-outHope this helps! Good luck with your event.Best,

1. What is a Ladies Night Out event?

A Ladies Night Out event is a fun and interactive party where you and your friends can learn about new and exciting Pampered Chef products, try out delicious recipes, and enjoy a night of laughter and relaxation.

2. When and where is the Ladies Night Out event?

The date, time, and location of the Ladies Night Out event will be specified on the flyer/invite. Please contact Angela for more information.

3. Is there a fee to attend the Ladies Night Out event?

No, there is no fee to attend the Ladies Night Out event. However, there may be optional items available for purchase.

4. Can I bring a friend to the Ladies Night Out event?

Yes, of course! The more, the merrier. Just make sure to RSVP with Angela so we can have enough supplies for everyone.

5. What can I expect at the Ladies Night Out event?

At the Ladies Night Out event, you can expect to have a great time with your friends while learning about Pampered Chef products and trying out delicious recipes. There will also be opportunities to win prizes and purchase products. It's a night you won't want to miss!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • megara2688
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies