• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Labels for Invitations: Tips and Recommendations

In summary, clear or white labels with a matte or glossy finish are the best types to use for invitations, as they give a professional and polished look. The decision to print or handwrite labels is based on personal preference, but printing may be more efficient for larger quantities. The most commonly used label size for invitations is 2" x 4", but it's important to measure and test before printing. Pre-designed labels can be used, but may not match the invitation design. When printing labels, use a high-quality printer, align the design properly, and use thicker paper for a professional look.
emmabelle47
For those of you that print labels with all the info for the host's party, which labels do you use? Do you use the address label size or do you use something bigger? I haven't tried it yet, but it seems that the address labels would be small to read, but it seems that a bigger label may not fit well on the PC postcards. Thanks!

I use one from The Booster that comes with "Bring a friend and get a gift" pre-printed. Then I add the host info. They're 30 to a page, so they're the standard address label size.The labels themselves are these: http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=3321

Attachments

• InviteInfoLabel.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 353
Am I reading that right, is there only 30 labels for $1.99? I could do something like that on Print Shop and it seems like it'd be cheaper. (You're a Mac user- do you have Print Shop? It is great!!)

Here is the one I use. It prints on the 30 labels/page labels.

Attachments

• Sample Invite Labels - 2008.doc
    77 KB · Views: 457
pampchefrhondab said:
Here is the one I use. It prints on the 30 labels/page labels.

Thanks for sharing!

emmabelle47 said:
Am I reading that right, is there only 30 labels for $1.99? I could do something like that on Print Shop and it seems like it'd be cheaper. (You're a Mac user- do you have Print Shop? It is great!!)
No, I don't have Print Shop, and I don't have a color printer, either. I only buy these labels when they're on sale, and they're cheaper in multiples.

What are the best types of labels to use for invitations?

The best types of labels to use for invitations are clear labels or white labels with a matte or glossy finish. These types of labels will give your invitations a professional and polished look.

Should I print my labels or handwrite them?

This is ultimately a personal preference. Printing labels can give a more uniform and polished look, but handwriting them can add a personal touch. If you have a lot of invitations to send out, it may be more efficient to print them.

What size labels should I use for invitations?

The most commonly used label size for invitations is 2" x 4" labels. However, depending on the size and design of your invitation, you may need to use a different size. Be sure to measure your invitation and test the label size before printing a large batch.

Can I use pre-designed labels for my invitations?

Yes, you can use pre-designed labels for your invitations. However, keep in mind that they may not match the theme or style of your invitation. If you do choose to use pre-designed labels, make sure they complement your invitation design.

Any tips for printing labels for invitations?

When printing labels for invitations, it's important to use a high-quality printer and test a few labels before printing a large batch. Also, make sure to align your label design properly on the label template to ensure it prints correctly. Additionally, use a thicker paper or cardstock for a more professional look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76