• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Kitchen and Show Must-Have Products for the Season?

In summary, the must haves for a product showcase are a mix n chop, Mix n Masher, Cut n Seal, and a trifle bowl.
Kathytnt
I am thinking about products I want to get for show and home use - What do you consider your must haves

Are there any new fall or spring products that you can't live without or really love???

I am thinking about kit enhancement and such already

Last edited:
Wow, I don't think I do one day without my cutting board, knives, food chopper, easy read measure cups and batter bowls. But then how can you really choose

My scraper collection is always in use! Of the new products - definitely the Mix n Chop, and I also LOVE the Mix n Masher! I use my 12" family skillet alot.....
My can drainer, My stainless steel scoops, hmmmm, the list could go on and on....OH - also my colander & bowl set (and get the lids too!)

ChefBeckyD said:
OH - also my colander & bowl set (and get the lids too!)

Don't know why the lids don't come with it... But they are essential!

I am planning to get a Mix N Chop Wish I had one tonight

I love my pots and pans! My scrappers are always being used. The utility knife gets a lot of use as well. The measuring spoons are always in the dishwasher. I love my pizza cutter and the easy read measuring cup. The things I have on my list to get are the Mix N Chop and the tool turn about.

Something else I now use almost everyday (but didn't before I had a toddler) is the Cut n Seal.
My bamboo spoons, ice cream scoop, prep bowls, and vanilla!

My must haves:Oval baker (fits in microwave)
Large Round Stone
Small oval baker (fits 2 pieces of chicken/fish perfectly)
Large chopping board with the groove around it
Santoku knife
Paring knife
Both batter bowls
Mix n scrapers
Regular scraper (does it have a name?)
Tool Turn About
Can Opener
Prep Bowls (must must must have)
Suds Pump
8" Exec Saute Pan (it's the only one I have, if I had more Exec it'd be on the list)I use all of these almost daily. Things I use less often, personally:
Hold n slice (or did they discontinue that?)
USG (maybe the UM is better)
Cheese grater (takes too long for the quantities I need. I do use it for making egg mayonnaise though)
The wet/dry measuring cup thingy... measure-all cup? (It's late here!)
Adjustable cup (when measuring a whole cupful it falls apart, maybe the new one is better)
Old knives
Creative cutters (never used yet)I'm sure there's more on both sides that I can't remember.

I forgot about the prep bowls! I love them!

I could not live without the handy scapers, forged knives (especially the utility knife), prep bowls, the large stainless stell bowl (I use it for bread), and the various spatulas/servers.

I wanted a few of the new products and realized it was cheaper to get the couple I wanted through kit enhancement then to buy a sample kit that had lots of stuff I did not need. So I went through the list of products and picked out stuff that I've had on my wishlist for a while as well as the sample stuff. Then I said "get realistic you are just hardly staying active" so I managed to pare it down to $100 including shipping.

Must haves:
(I am assuming that you have the new kit...things you may want to add are:)

can opener- every time I show this I sell at least 4 or 5 of them!
All the Best Cookbook- same, if you pass it around, it will sell!
Honer for your forged knife
Chef knife (forged)
Glazed Rectangular Baker
EAD (you can get this on a supply order this season at 50% off)
Any Executive cookware...host a show yourself and get it at 50% off if you can! It is the best cookware that I have ever owned!

HTH

Prep Bowls, Large Grooved Cutting Board, and Forged Cutlery are things I use daily.

No - I have the old kit so there are several things I will like to update

With the old kit, I would add:

Microplane grater
ER measuring cups
forged knives and honer (Santoku and utility)
Stoneware Bar Pan
Prep Bowls
All the Best cookbook

It's hard to tell you...all of the products I listed on the earlier post are really good to have, too!

What items do YOU want? If you love them and use them, you will sell more!
:D

I have sold a TON of trifle bowls whether I demo with them or not! I just signed a new recruit and told her she could NOT skip this product!

gilliandanielle said:
I have sold a TON of trifle bowls whether I demo with them or not! I just signed a new recruit and told her she could NOT skip this product!

I have yet to sell a trifle bowl.....I'm demoing it and i love it and really talk it up....not sure what I'm doing wrong?:confused:
I do have a solid April show schedule though - maybe everyone just wants it for cheap!:rolleyes:

I actually have the opposite problem! I am selling a ton and talking about the April host special but finding that people just want to buy it for full price..

I sold more at my shows that I didn't do a trifle as a demo though...

Also- I laminated the trifle cards (front and back in English sandwiching the spanish) and pass it around so people can see the potential of the bowl.

Trifle Bowl, Classic Batter Bowl, Large Round Stone

1. What are the must-have kitchen tools for every home cook?

The top five must-have kitchen tools for every home cook are a good set of knives, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl set, and a sturdy non-stick frying pan.

2. What are some essential kitchen gadgets that can make cooking easier?

Some essential kitchen gadgets that can make cooking easier include a food processor, immersion blender, slow cooker, and a high-quality blender.

3. What are the best cookware sets for beginners?

For beginners, it's best to start with a basic cookware set that includes a saucepan, frying pan, and stockpot. Look for sets with a non-stick coating and durable materials like stainless steel or cast iron.

4. What are some must-have items for hosting a successful kitchen show?

To host a successful kitchen show, you will need a variety of products to showcase, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. It's also helpful to have a demo kit with recipes, tips, and product information to share with guests.

5. What are some popular kitchen and cooking trends right now?

Some popular kitchen and cooking trends right now include using air fryers, meal prepping, incorporating plant-based and alternative protein options into meals, and utilizing sustainable and eco-friendly kitchen products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies