• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you bring all your Pampered Chef products to shows?

In summary, I take all of my personal PC products with me when I go to my shows. I take: the small sheet pan, 8 in saute pan, trifle bowl, all the cookbooks I own, spice turnabout, tool turnabout, dots holiday platter, my meat tenderizer, and my catalog.
winklermom
Just wondering if you take all of your personal PC products with you when you go to your shows? I've been trying to take all of mine (I've been collecting products off and on for 12 years) but it's getting to be quite a load and I'm placing a big order tomorrow since I've gotten my 40% kit enhancement discount and have PC dollars that I've been hanging onto. If you don't take everything, how do you select what you take with you, beyond what you're using for your demo?

beyond the items needed for the demo, i take:

the small sheet pan - i pass it around during my opening and talk about the quality of our products as demonstrated and how you sometimes can't tell from pictures in the catalog what you're really paying for when you purchase from the pampered chef.

8 in saute pan - i talk about cookware in depth

trifle bowl - only in the fall, filled with decorative pumpkins/leaves/pinecones or christmas ornaments and i use it as a centerpiece

all the cookbooks i own - for customers to look at

spice turnabout - filled with our spices (i tell them that i bring them because our catalog isn't "scratch & sniff")

tool turnabout - jam packed with stuff

I bring everything that was originally in my kit. I bring my large round bamboo bowl as a garbage bowl. I bring the ice cream scoop, mix n' chop, and other tools as I always sell those. I bring spices and have everyone pass them around to smell them. I don't bring my TTA so far, because I don't have a ton of the spices yet. I bring the DCB because it's back, it's a little pricey, I want to sell them, and I think everyone should own them. I bring my dots holiday platter because of the time of year. Some items I never bring, like my meat tenderizer. It's heavy, and my bags are already heavy enough.

Cookbooks, tool turn-about with just a few extras (since they don't all fit), spice turn-about, large SS bowl for trash and the small collapsible bowl to shake the door prize drawing slips and show how it collapses for storage.

Tool Turn About filled up, my favorites - Collapsible Bowl, pineapple wedger, upcoming host/guest specials, current host/guest specials, cookware. I like to ask the host if there's anything in the catalog that she'd like me to bring for her to see in person.

What are the top selling products at Pampered Chef?

The top selling products at Pampered Chef include the Deep Covered Baker, the Mix N' Chop, the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Garlic Press.

How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either host an in-person party at your home or a virtual party online. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family to attend. As a host, you will receive free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn commission on your sales, as well as bonuses and incentives. You also have access to discounted products and the chance to earn free products through the Pampered Chef host program. Additionally, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home.

How do I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

You can place an order for Pampered Chef products through a consultant's website or by contacting them directly. If you do not have a consultant, you can also place an order through the Pampered Chef website. Shipping is available throughout the United States and Canada.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The product must be in its original condition and packaging. If your product is damaged or defective, Pampered Chef will replace it at no cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • Kate0831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies