• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids Play Group and Preschool. Help!!

In summary, for a party at a church fellowship hall for a 4-year-old, it is suggested to have stations set up with parents' help, such as cake decorating or cookie decorating. Food can be made ahead of time and individual cakes can be made using prep bowls. Parental supervision is recommended, as well as using finger foods and keeping sharp items away from the children. Other ideas include making PB&J sandwiches with the Cut 'N Seal, using the Quick-Stir Pitcher for lemonade, and decorating cookies with the Easy Accent Decorator. It is also suggested to have a can opener and pre-opened can for demonstration purposes. Good luck with the party!
chefrobina
I have someone wanting to do a party, but she wants to do it for her child's playgroup and preschool.It is scheduled in 2 weeks. Her son is 4 yrs old. Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this? The party will be at a church fellowship hall at noon. I thought about maybe setting up a few different stations(with parents help)and letting the kids prepare. I do have all the PC kids items,but the recipes in the Let's Eat cookbook are usely only for 2 or 4 servings, and I am not sure how many will be there. Any suggestions, ideas or recipes will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
chefrobina

the thing i always suggest for little kids is maybe cake decorating or cookie decorating. have them already made and the parent/child team that wins gets a free ????. while they are feasting on there creations talk to the moms about bookings, recruiting stuff like that. keep it short and sweet because this a show where the attention span is limited and control is a little harder to have. good luck and have fun!!!

Make food ahead of time!!!Try to make alot of the food ahead of Time!!
Use the prep bowls to make individual cakes for them to decorate and to keep them busy.
YES Stations are a great idea!! I do it every time. Encourage parents to help, if you don't have any parents there and just kids, be sure to have an assistant help. Maybe another consultant, the host, older kids.
Small kids need to be supervised. Keep sharp things away from them. Finger foods are great. Try to make maybe one appetizer and one dessert. That should be good. Have them experiment with the tools!! Do refrigerated cookie dough and have them roll it out and use their cookie cutters on it.
Good luck!!
Debbie

I did the TicTacToe Pizza in the Let's Eat Cookbook for a Mommy and Me Show and the kids loved it! They also enjoy using the Cut 'N Seal to make PB&J.

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

kids showI'm no expert cause my only Mommy and Me show went "okay" - all the kids wanted to play with the hostess' toys so didn't help at the "stations" we had set up. A church hall might work better. Here's what I did:

Apples & apple wedger and cutting board

PB&J sandwiches with the cut n seal

Lemonade with the quick-stir pitcher (since you only do it once, didn't get noticed)

Cookies pre-cooked on stone - decorate with frosting out of the Easy Accent Decorator

Can opener - had clean, pre-opened can for moms to see smooth edge

Carrots & celery cut with the crinkle cutter

Good luck...BEE

1. What type of activities do you offer for kids in the play group and preschool program?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of engaging and fun activities for kids in our play group and preschool program. Some examples include cooking and baking classes, arts and crafts projects, sensory play, and outdoor games.

2. What is the age range for the play group and preschool program?

Our play group and preschool program is designed for children ages 3-5 years old.

3. Are there any educational components included in the play group and preschool program?

Yes, our program incorporates educational elements such as basic math and science concepts, language development, and social skills. We believe in providing a well-rounded experience for children in our program.

4. Is the play group and preschool program only for children of Pampered Chef employees?

No, our play group and preschool program is open to all children in the community. We welcome children from different backgrounds and families to join us in our fun and educational activities.

5. What is the schedule for the play group and preschool program?

Our program runs Monday-Friday from 9am-12pm. We also offer extended care hours for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information on scheduling and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingmomgb
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Jennie50