• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Key Takeaways from Lydia Martin's P3 Workshop at Conference

In summary, Lydia Martin taught a P3 workshop at conference this year. If you haven't made the move yet, this might inspire you to do so. Thanks so much Linda for posting this!
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Here are the conference notes from Lydia Martin. She taught a P3 workshop at conference this year. If you haven't made the move yet, this might inspire you to do so.

Attachments

• Make the Move to P3 - Lydia Martin.doc
    49 KB · Views: 309
Thanks so much Linda for posting this! I have used P3 since it came out but it is still nice to have this information to pass on and a good reference.

First, as you are typing the name of your customer it automatically does a search to see if it is a current contact. If so, click on their name and it pulls up all of their contact information! Now, if it’s a new customer, you want to be sure to click on “Update Contact” so that the customer will be remembered for the future.

Now, if you’re like me – you won’t remember to do that for each guest. Well, one of P3’s new features is the ability to automatically add each guest to your contact management. (Go to Tools, Preference, Personalize PP, Interface. Click on “Automatically add all guests as contacts”.)

YEAH!! I never knew this and thought it was something that I should email HO so they would change it!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Let me add - I did not attend this class. My Director is friends with Lydia Martin and these came directly from Lydia.

This may sound dumb, but is P3 the same as Pampered Partner Plus?
If so, I do not have any of this available...

On the Contact Information screen, click on the Address tab and at the top right you can mark if they are a potential recruit or potential host. You can even add notes like “Wants to host a show in the fall.”

The Order History tab shows you every product that customer has purchased from you! So if they call with a customer service need you can look up their order history to see if it’s still under warranty.

Other options include the ability to add a wish list, additional information such as their birthday, kid’s names, etc. And all of the information that you input into contact management can be used in various reports which will make you business more organized and effective.

I looked under all the tabs it mentions to no avail.
:confused:

Linda, thanks so much for this! I orginally signed up for this class and made the "bold" move to P3 a month or so before conference. I was well versed in it by the time conference came so I opted to take another workshop (which was also awesome!)

I was glad to read Lydia's notes because it did tell me a few things that I did not know. A majority I knew so I am glad I utilized my time better. For those of you who have not switched...just do it...the dread of changes is FAR worse than the reality. Yes, it will take just a bit of getting used to, but there are few (if any features) that I miss from PP.

Again, thanks for sharing, Linda. I am going to share this at my next meeting as a reminder to those who have it and to try and coax my last lagging person to just do it!!:) And please tell Lydia that she took wonderful notes!

Lauri, I am not at home right now and can not look that up for you. Pampered Partner Plus is P3 (I bolded the letters for you to see how they came up with P3) PP refers to Pampered Partner which is the older program.

I did run across that feature the other day but can not tell you off the top of my head how I did it. You can always go on to the help menu and do a search. It should tell you step by step how to go to that screen.

Sorry that I couldn't be any better help to you.:(

Thanks Linda. I already use P3 but some of these things I didn't know how to do.

baychef said:
Lauri, I am not at home right now and can not look that up for you. Pampered Partner Plus is P3 (I bolded the letters for you to see how they came up with P3) PP refers to Pampered Partner which is the older program.

I did run across that feature the other day but can not tell you off the top of my head how I did it. You can always go on to the help menu and do a search. It should tell you step by step how to go to that screen.

Sorry that I couldn't be any better help to you.:(

Actually, you did help.
I searched the help and found how to get the info. I did not realize it was under Contacts -- I was looking under shows, and then the customer list. Now it makes sense.

Thanks Linda for the info. I never would have guessed all that info was there waiting to be found.:)

What is the P3 Conference?

The P3 Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its independent consultants. It is a three-day conference filled with workshops, keynote speeches, and networking opportunities.

What are "P3 Conference Notes"?

P3 Conference Notes refer to the written or typed notes taken by attendees during the P3 Conference. These notes can include information from workshops, speeches, and other events at the conference.

Are P3 Conference Notes provided by Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not provide P3 Conference Notes. It is the responsibility of the attendees to take their own notes during the conference.

Can I share my P3 Conference Notes with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share your P3 Conference Notes with other Pampered Chef consultants. This can be a valuable resource for those who were unable to attend the conference.

How can I make the most out of my P3 Conference Notes?

To make the most out of your P3 Conference Notes, organize them by session or topic and review them after the conference. You can also use them as a reference for implementing new strategies and ideas in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefjeanine