• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kei - Consultant's Corner: March & April Oof's for Legal Purposes

In summary, "March & April Oof's" is a limited time promotion offered by Pampered Chef, featuring discounted products and exclusive deals for customers. It will run from March 1st to April 30th and cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons. Customers can view the full list of products on the company's website or by contacting their consultant. Hosts can still earn rewards and become a host during the promotion by hosting a party.
ardipc
Gold Member
Here are the ones that I made up. I print the page two off Consultant's Corner on the back for legal purposes.

Ardi

Attachments

• March 2007 Order form.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 394
  • April 2007 Order form.doc
    392.5 KB · Views: 422
Thanks, Ardi! I was looking for an April O/O form for a host packet!

No problemo! So was I.

Related to Kei - Consultant's Corner: March & April Oof's for Legal Purposes

1. What are "March & April Oof's"?

"March & April Oof's" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the months of March and April. It features a selection of discounted products and exclusive deals for our valued customers.

2. How long will the "March & April Oof's" promotion last?

The "March & April Oof's" promotion will run for a limited time, from March 1st to April 30th. Make sure to take advantage of these deals before they expire!

3. Can I use other discounts or coupons with the "March & April Oof's" promotion?

Unfortunately, the "March & April Oof's" promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use any available product credit towards your purchase.

4. How can I find out which products are included in the "March & April Oof's" promotion?

You can view the full list of discounted products and exclusive deals by visiting the "March & April Oof's" page on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Keep in mind that products may vary by location.

5. Can I still earn Host Rewards or become a Host when purchasing from the "March & April Oof's" promotion?

Yes, you can still earn Host Rewards or become a Host when purchasing from the "March & April Oof's" promotion. Simply host a virtual or in-person party and have your friends and family place orders during the promotional period. Contact your consultant for more information on hosting a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • naekelsey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharpechef
  • ejleinenbach