• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated March Host/Guest One One Page

In summary, the flyer expert updated the March 1-month March Host/Guest on 1 page flyer with the new info in case anyone needs it.
kam
Staff member
I updated the March 1-month March Host/Guest on 1 page flyer with the new info in case anyone needs this one.

I really hate the orange color and the green, but soon I'll be doing April soon and I'll come up with a better color combo!

Attachments

• March2011_HostGuest_updated_fillable.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 486
kam said:
I updated the March 1-month March Host/Guest on 1 page flyer with the new info in case anyone needs this one.

I really hate the orange color and the green, but soon I'll be doing April soon and I'll come up with a better color combo!

Thanks Kam!! Again, you are awesome! This and the 3 month one you do are the only non-PC flyers I use - saves on paper & ink and looks great!!

BethCooks4U said:
Thanks Kam!! Again, you are awesome! This and the 3 month one you do are the only non-PC flyers I use - saves on paper & ink and looks great!!

ETA: I know that you are busy too but when you do the April one could you please do May too? People are already asking about the HWC stuff in anticipation...

BethCooks4U said:

BethCooks4U said:
ETA: I know that you are busy too but when you do the April one could you please do May too? People are already asking about the HWC stuff in anticipation...

Thank you so much. I am glad others can use these. I enjoy making them!

Yes, I am going to start on some of the flyers with May today - but it will probably take me today and tomorrow to complete them. I'll post as soon as I have them.

You Rock on these flyers :)

I'm wondering if anyone has updated last years Hello Spring - letter to past hosts and guests to give them a sneak preview at the new mini catalog and encourage orders. I found last year's on here, entitled SpringCustomerLetterFeb2010 -- but haven't found any current file where any of you flyer guru wizards have updated it -- and honestly I am the pitts at updating Word files. Any help - it sure would be appreciated! If anyone has a current one and would email it to me I'd be thrilled [email protected] thanks so much!!! Chip

What is the purpose of the Updated March Host/Guest One One Page?

The Updated March Host/Guest One One Page is a tool designed to help hosts and guests plan and organize their Pampered Chef parties. It includes all the necessary information and resources to make the party a success.

How can I access the Updated March Host/Guest One One Page?

You can access the Updated March Host/Guest One One Page by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Host/Guest One One Page" tab. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for a direct link to the page.

Can I customize the Updated March Host/Guest One One Page for my specific party?

Yes, you can customize the Updated March Host/Guest One One Page by adding your party's date, time, and location. You can also personalize it with your own message to your guests.

What information is included on the Updated March Host/Guest One One Page?

The Updated March Host/Guest One One Page includes information about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, the current host specials, and the steps to hosting a successful party. It also includes resources for guests, such as how to place an order and how to become a consultant.

Can I share the Updated March Host/Guest One One Page with my guests?

Yes, you can easily share the Updated March Host/Guest One One Page with your guests by sending them the link or sharing it on social media. This will allow them to access all the necessary information and resources for the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Tracie