• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

September Host/Guest on One Page

In summary, the "September Host/Guest on One Page" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts and guests during the month of September. To become eligible, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales at their party. Hosts can earn extra free products, discounts on select items, and a 50% discount on one item for every guest who books a party for September. Guests can receive a 10% discount on their entire order and a 20% discount on one item for every guest they bring to the party. The promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but guests can still earn Host Rewards and use their 10% discount on their entire order.
robin stone
Gold Member
Hi! I've searched for the September host and guest on one page, but can't see it! Does anyone know if it's already created?

Thanks so much!

These are great. I'm looking for the one that has 3 months to a page. Does anyone have that one?

TIA,
Sandi

Thanks...was just what I needed

1. What is the "September Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

The "September Host/Guest on One Page" promotion is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts and guests during the month of September. It allows hosts to earn extra rewards and guests to receive exclusive discounts on products.

2. How do I become eligible for the September promotion?

To become eligible for the September promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party in September and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. The party can be held in-person or virtually.

3. What rewards can hosts earn during the September promotion?

Hosts can earn extra free products and discounts on select items during the September promotion. They can also earn a 50% discount on one item for every guest who books a party for September.

4. What discounts can guests receive during the September promotion?

Guests can receive a 10% discount on their entire order when they attend a September party. They can also receive a 20% discount on one item for every guest they bring to the party.

5. Can I combine the September promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the September promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, guests can still earn Host Rewards and use their 10% discount on their entire order during the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Tracie
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg