• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April OOF: Get Ready for Fun & Adventure!

In summary, "April OOF: Get Ready for Fun & Adventure!" is a free event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the arrival of spring. It will take place throughout the month of April and can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home. The event will feature fun and engaging activities such as cooking demos, recipe sharing, contests, and more. To stay updated, follow Pampered Chef on social media, check their website regularly, or sign up for their newsletter.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Here is what I came up with for the April OOF

Attachments

• April 2012.doc
    359 KB · Views: 625
Renamed it so we can easily find it in the files section.

Attachments

• April 2012 OOF.doc
    359 KB · Views: 623
Thank You!!

Your welcome

can you fix this so the bottom lines will print? consultant and grand total are cut off and the document won't let me fix it. Thanks!

1. What is "April OOF: Get Ready for Fun & Adventure!" all about?

April OOF is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that celebrates the arrival of spring. It's a time for fun, adventure, and delicious food!

2. When and where is this event taking place?

The event will take place throughout the month of April and can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home. We will be sharing exciting content and activities on our social media channels and website.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "April OOF: Get Ready for Fun & Adventure!"?

No, this event is completely free for everyone to join in on the fun. All you need is an internet connection and a passion for cooking and having a good time.

4. What can I expect to see and do during this event?

There will be a variety of fun and engaging activities such as cooking demos, recipe sharing, contests, and more. You can also connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and share your own experiences.

5. How can I stay updated on "April OOF: Get Ready for Fun & Adventure!"?

Be sure to follow us on social media and check our website regularly for updates and announcements. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive all the latest information about this event and other exciting happenings at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • pctharper
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ChefPeg