• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Fun Way to Raise Funds? Need April OOFs 2-To-A-Page?

In summary, a "Need 2-To-A-Page April Oof" is a monthly promotional offer from Pampered Chef that features two products at a discounted price for the month of April. To take advantage of this offer, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a consultant. You can mix and match the featured products and the offer is available in select countries. It is open to everyone, not just Pampered Chef consultants.
soccermama
Anyone up for the challenge? I'm putting together a FUNdraiser and I need April OOF's, but I want them 2-to-a-page so I can eliminate a bit of paper ;) AND if something can be added about hosting a show and earning the organization additional $$ that would be AWESOME, too!!!

Anyone? Anyone? PLEASE? :eek:

I have it in Excel, but it won't let me upload it. Email me and I'll send it to you. [email protected]

Just emailed it to you. Hope it helps!

I don't have excel.....

May I?
pcheframsey said:
I have it in Excel, but it won't let me upload it. Email me and I'll send it to you. [email protected]
I have excel. I would be very interesed in seeing what you have if you don't mind. Thanks

Aren't April OOFs on CC already?

I have OOF but I want to see 2 to a page. (if that is what she has)

Ah, got it, maybe it can be shrunk down...

If you take the online one, when you go to print in Adobe, select page scaling, multiple pages per sheet and then print. After you print what you need, put the paper back in your printer and print the other side the same way. You will have 2 per sheet with the back side information too.

I want a color picture on the order form so the people ordering through the FUNdraiser can see what their free gift will be...

...just got back online...let me see if I can edit the file at all...

1. What is a "Need 2-To-A-Page April Oof"?

A "Need 2-To-A-Page April Oof" is a monthly promotional offer from Pampered Chef that features two products at a discounted price for the month of April. It is a great opportunity to try out new products or stock up on your favorites.

2. How can I take advantage of the "Need 2-To-A-Page April Oof" offer?

To take advantage of the "Need 2-To-A-Page April Oof" offer, simply visit our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant. The discounted products will be listed under the "Special Offers" section for the month of April.

3. Can I mix and match products for the "Need 2-To-A-Page April Oof" offer?

Yes, you can mix and match the two featured products for the "Need 2-To-A-Page April Oof" offer. For example, if one product is a kitchen tool and the other is a food item, you can purchase one of each and still receive the discounted price for both.

4. Is the "Need 2-To-A-Page April Oof" offer available in all countries?

Unfortunately, the "Need 2-To-A-Page April Oof" offer is only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your consultant or visit our website to see if the offer is available in your country.

5. Can I still receive the "Need 2-To-A-Page April Oof" offer if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can take advantage of the "Need 2-To-A-Page April Oof" offer, regardless of whether or not you are a Pampered Chef consultant. Simply visit our website or contact a consultant to place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nanisu
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies