• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kate's Inspirational Quote: July CN Edition

In summary, "Kate's Inspirational Quote: July CN Edition" is a monthly quote featured in the Pampered Chef newsletter. It is chosen by the founder, Kate, and is meant to inspire and motivate consultants and customers. Kate personally chooses the quote each month based on what she feels will resonate with the audience. The quote can be shared on social media, with credit to Kate and Pampered Chef. Previous editions are available on the website and can also be received through the newsletter. Suggestions for quotes can be submitted through the website or by emailing customer service.
DanielleQ
Forgive me if this has already been posted, but I couldn't resist!!!

Did y'all see Kate's quote on the back of the July CN? Check it out right under Jean Jonas's picture!

Kick butt this month, Kate!!

Oh yeah, that was posted a few weeks ago...

However, we can all congratulate her again! :)

There's been so much flying around this board that I guess I missed it. Sorry, guys!

DanielleQ said:
There's been so much flying around this board that I guess I missed it. Sorry, guys!

As long as the flying stuff doesn't hit the fan we're still o.k. :p

I missed it too! Thanks for posting! Now where did I put that CN...

Wow! I've never had my name as a post before. Yes, that was me on the back of the June CN...unfortunately a lot of the shows were booked from fairs and some had other issues...cancellations, reschedules...2 held. However, I did have 10 live ones scheduled!

And that's what mattered at the time of printing!!!

Related to Kate's Inspirational Quote: July CN Edition

1. What is "Kate's Inspirational Quote: July CN Edition"?

"Kate's Inspirational Quote: July CN Edition" is a monthly quote featured in our Pampered Chef newsletter. It is chosen by our founder, Kate, and is meant to inspire and motivate our consultants and customers.

2. Who is Kate and why does she choose the quote?

Kate is the founder of Pampered Chef. She is a strong believer in the power of positivity and wants to share that with our community. She personally chooses the quote each month based on what she feels will resonate with our audience.

3. Can I share the quote on social media?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the quote on your social media platforms and spread the inspiration with others. Just be sure to credit Kate and Pampered Chef.

4. Are there previous editions of Kate's Inspirational Quote?

Yes, there are previous editions of Kate's Inspirational Quote available on our website. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive the quote in your inbox every month.

5. How can I suggest a quote for Kate to feature?

We appreciate your enthusiasm! You can submit a quote suggestion through our website or by emailing our customer service team. While we cannot guarantee that every suggested quote will be featured, we always love hearing from our community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • KateD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies