• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kam - Can You Please Update These When You Have a Sec?

In summary, "Kam - Can You Please Update These When You Have a Sec?" is a phrase commonly used by customers to request updates or changes to their orders or account information. To request updates or changes, customers can contact customer service or submit a request through the online portal. Specific information such as order number and account details are needed for accurate updates. The time it takes for updates or changes to be made varies and can be done even after an order or account has been processed, depending on the details and timing of the request. Customers can contact customer service for assistance with making updates or changes to a processed order or account.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I can't believe how long HO withheld this info - we usually get it AT conference - I have all my Sept hosts begging for their host packets and I have nothing to send them!

Attachments

• Sept 2010 Cooking show host letter.doc
    506 KB · Views: 370
  • Sep2010_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 378
Hi Carolyn,

Here is the letter for now. I will try to work on the host & guest on one page tonight or tomorrow and then I'll post it.

Attachments

• September 2011 Cooking show host letter.doc
    720 KB · Views: 636
You're wonderful, as always - thank you, thank you, thank you!!
xoxo

What is "Kam - Can You Please Update These When You Have a Sec?"

"Kam - Can You Please Update These When You Have a Sec?" is a common phrase used by our customers to request updates or changes to their orders or account information.

How can I request updates or changes to my order or account?

You can easily request updates or changes to your order or account by contacting our customer service team or by logging into your account and submitting a request through our online portal.

Do I need to provide any specific information when requesting updates or changes?

Yes, in order for us to accurately update your order or account, we will need specific information such as your order number, account username, and details about the updates or changes you would like to make.

How long does it take for updates or changes to be made?

The time it takes for updates or changes to be made can vary depending on the nature of the request. Our customer service team will do their best to process your request as quickly as possible.

Can I make updates or changes to my order or account after it has been processed?

In most cases, updates or changes can still be made to your order or account after it has been processed. However, this may depend on the specific details and timing of your request. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with making updates or changes to a processed order or account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • dannyzmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom