• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Speciasls Are Posted!!!

In summary, the November specials for Pampered Chef include a variety of products at discounted prices, available from November 1st to November 30th. They can be purchased online with some restrictions, and to stay updated on future specials and promotions, sign up for the newsletter and follow on social media.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Wahoo!! I have a bunch of November host packets I've been waiting to send b/c I needed the flyers for the November specials... I hate that HO is waiting so long to post them!

You are probably kind of "not the norm" sending out Host packets 3 months out. ;)
most are probably still working Sept/Oct.

yay!! Not that I am waiting to get any November host kits out yet, but now that my schedule is picking up, I want to make sure I have them ready in plenty time :).

I love the november host specials!! I think this is going to help us have the number of shows we need to earn SAT

Hello! I completely understand your frustration with waiting for the November specials to be posted. But now that they are finally here, I'm sure your host packets will be even more enticing for potential hosts. The November specials are definitely worth the wait, and I can't wait to see how they will help boost your sales and bookings. Happy selling!

What are the November specials?

The November specials for Pampered Chef include a variety of products at discounted prices, including our Deluxe Electric Grill, Mini Muffin Pan, and Quick Cooker Set.

When do the November specials go into effect?

The November specials will go into effect on November 1st and will be available until November 30th. Make sure to take advantage of these great deals while they last!

Can I purchase the November specials online?

Yes, all of our November specials can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Are there any restrictions on the November specials?

Some restrictions may apply to certain items, such as limited quantities or specific color options. Please refer to the product descriptions for more information.

How can I stay updated on future specials and promotions?

To stay updated on future specials and promotions, make sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media. You can also check our website regularly for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg