• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Update Flier for Computer Illiterate - Can You Assist?

In summary, someone made a flier for the next four months and it is formatted very nicely. You can copy and paste pictures into it. You can also find templates on the PC website for making your own fliers.
Brandi2007
Is anyone out there willing to update this flier for me? I found it on here last month and loooove it but I have no clue how to change it to the next months.... Please help!:eek: Thank you so much to who ever made it in the first place it is FANTASTIC!!!

Attachments

• May-June-July flier.doc
    609.5 KB · Views: 303
It is on other threads already...look for something like "guest host special flier" ...i think that there were quite a few combinations of the next few months.

I have done a search already but I can only seem to find one that has 4 months on it. Where do we get the pictures to add to the flier? Maybe I can attempt it myself?

Hi,

I updated a similar flyer for June-Aug. Hope this helps. ;)

Attachments

• Host and guest specials June - Aug 2007.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 370
On the PC website under the Products and Recipes tab choose the use and care option. Click on the category and then the product that you are looking for. When you get to a picture of the item, right click on the picture with your mouse. Select the copy image option. Then go to the document that you want to place the picture in, right click again and select paste. The picture should appear. If you want to resize the picture, place your cursor on the corner of the picture and left click and hold, then drag the cursor to the size that you want the picture. If I have really confused you drop me a line and I will try again. Not to confuse you that is. :)

Pampered4Success said:
Hi,

I updated a similar flyer for June-Aug. Hope this helps. ;)

Thank you!!!! This will work perfectly! You are great!:D

pamperedchefdudeky said:
On the PC website under the Products and Recipes tab choose the use and care option. Click on the category and then the product that you are looking for. When you get to a picture of the item, right click on the picture with your mouse. Select the copy image option. Then go to the document that you want to place the picture in, right click again and select paste. The picture should appear. If you want to resize the picture, place your cursor on the corner of the picture and left click and hold, then drag the cursor to the size that you want the picture. If I have really confused you drop me a line and I will try again. Not to confuse you that is. :)

Thank you! I printed this off for my desk notes! lol I am definitely going to give it a shot. I have been wanting to create my own fliers and email invitations and stuff maybe now I have a chance! Thanks again!:D

THIS ONE IS FANTASTIC!!!! i LOVE THE FORMAT AND VERY USER FRIENDLY FOR THE GUEST AND HOST! tHANKS TO THE PAMPERED PERSON OUT THERE WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU ARE PAMPERING US!!! LOL!

1. How can I learn basic computer skills if I am computer illiterate?

There are many resources available for individuals who are computer illiterate. You can enroll in a basic computer skills course, watch online tutorials, or ask a friend or family member to help you learn the basics. Pampered Chef also offers workshops on using our digital tools.

2. Is it too late for me to learn how to use a computer?

No, it is never too late to learn new skills! With patience and practice, anyone can become comfortable with using a computer. Just start with the basics and take it one step at a time.

3. I am overwhelmed by all the different programs and apps. Where do I start?

Start by identifying what you want to use the computer for. If you want to browse the internet, start with learning how to use a web browser. If you want to create documents, learn how to use a word processing program. Take it one task at a time and don't be afraid to ask for help.

4. How can I keep my computer safe from viruses and hackers?

Make sure to have reliable antivirus software installed on your computer. Avoid clicking on suspicious links or downloading files from unknown sources. Keep your operating system and software up to date. And always use strong and unique passwords.

5. I am having trouble understanding computer terminology. Where can I find a glossary of terms?

You can find a glossary of computer terms online or in books on basic computer skills. You can also ask for clarification from someone who is more familiar with computers. Pampered Chef's digital tools also have a help section that explains any technical terms used within the platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • Chefgirl2