• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted Sign Needed - Can You Help?

In summary, to apply for a job at Pampered Chef, you can visit their website and click on the "Careers" section. They have a variety of positions available, including sales consultants, customer service representatives, and marketing coordinators. The specific qualifications and requirements for each job may vary, but they generally look for candidates who are passionate about cooking, have good communication skills, and can work in a fast-paced environment. Training is provided for new employees, including on-the-job training, online courses, and workshops. Some benefits of working at Pampered Chef include competitive salaries, opportunities for career growth, a positive work environment, and discounts on products. They also offer comprehensive benefits packages for eligible employees.
AACHEF
I'm looking for a help wanted sign to post at a fair. I know I have seen it on this website but can not find it now. If someone knows what I'm talking about could you please send it to me.

Thank you soon much!!

I don't know what you are talking about, but if you have a simple additions piece you could write it on there with dry erase marker!!

I have one - dont know what happened to it but it very simply says
"HELP WANTED" in the biggest font I could get to fit "landscape" on a white sheet of paper - then I put it in a lucite frame. I think that is enough. With a big font, they can see it from a distance. It peaks their interest and gets them to talk to you and ask questions.
I used green letters and put a nice border on the paper. That was it.

Is this what you are looking for

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - Make $300 or more 001.doc
    88 KB · Views: 513
Help wanted...
whiteyteresa said:
Is this what you are looking for

U HAVE EVERYTHING,

THX
LIZ

I got it all from here.

When I first signed up for this website - paid membership was in 4-06, I spent so much time here, I could barely sleep because I was so excited, I saved everything that I liked, that was over 450 files (if you notice the file name it starts with CHEF SUCCESS because that is how I know where to find it.) I am not sure how many I have now, I am afraid to check.

Thanks for asking for this! I will be using it!

Theresa,

That is exactly what I was looking for! I new someone would have it!!

Related to Help Wanted Sign Needed - Can You Help?

1. How can I apply for a job at Pampered Chef?

To apply for a job at Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and click on the "Careers" section. From there, you can browse our current job openings and submit your application online.

2. What positions are currently available at Pampered Chef?

We have a variety of positions available at Pampered Chef, including sales consultants, customer service representatives, marketing coordinators, and more. You can view our current job openings on our website.

3. Are there any specific qualifications or requirements for the job?

The qualifications and requirements for each job may vary. However, we generally look for candidates who are passionate about cooking and entertaining, have excellent communication and customer service skills, and are able to work in a fast-paced environment.

4. Is training provided for new employees?

Yes, we provide thorough training for all new employees to ensure they have the skills and knowledge needed to succeed at Pampered Chef. This may include on-the-job training, online courses, and workshops.

5. What are the benefits of working at Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef employee, you can enjoy a variety of benefits, including competitive salaries, opportunities for career growth, a positive and inclusive work environment, and discounts on our products. We also offer comprehensive benefits packages for eligible employees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies