• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Joy! Need Your Help Again With Tt

In summary, the Hi Joy! tool is a versatile tool designed for slicing fruits, vegetables, soft cheeses, and meats. To ensure perfect slices, use a firm cutting board, hold the tool with a firm grip, and apply even pressure. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. It comes with a protective cover for storage and can be used by both right-handed and left-handed individuals.
pamperedcheermom
Everything was great with Tasty Tidbits.........I did the 15 day trial, paid the $15 subscription fee and after a few tweaks in the system everything was working. Yesterday it told me I need to sign up as a Sous Chef to access the Email Templates and the Newsletter Templates. Isn't the Sous Chef what I paid for?

Just wanted to see if you're having problems with the site. If I need to email you privately let me know. I read on here yesterday that you can check CS from work but not personal email. I want to get some things sent out this week to my customers so I was hoping to get it straightened out soon.

Thanks!

I fixed it. Try it again. Oktay did some programming updates yesterday to catch people that had been missed when he made his last update, but it must have reset you for some reason. I'm sure you're not the only one... I will take a quick glance and see if anyone else needs fixing.Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks Joy! It's all working fine now!

1. What tips do you have for using the Hi Joy! tool for perfect slicing?

The Hi Joy! tool is designed for slicing fruits and vegetables with ease. To ensure perfect slices every time, make sure to use a firm cutting board and hold the tool with a firm grip. Also, be sure to apply even pressure as you slice through the produce.

2. Can the Hi Joy! tool be used for cutting other types of food?

While the Hi Joy! tool is primarily designed for slicing fruits and vegetables, it can also be used for cutting soft cheeses and meats. However, we recommend using a separate tool for raw meats to avoid cross-contamination.

3. Is the Hi Joy! tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Hi Joy! tool is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

4. How do I store the Hi Joy! tool?

The Hi Joy! tool comes with a protective cover for safe storage. Simply slide the tool into the cover and store in a kitchen drawer or cabinet. Be sure to not store the tool with other sharp objects to avoid damage.

5. Can the Hi Joy! tool be used by left-handed individuals?

Yes, the Hi Joy! tool is designed for both right-handed and left-handed use. The ergonomic design allows for comfortable use for both hand orientations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies