1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Hi Joy! Need your help again with TT

1. Everything was great with Tasty Tidbits.........I did the 15 day trial, paid the $15 subscription fee and after a few tweaks in the system everything was working. Yesterday it told me I need to sign up as a Sous Chef to access the Email Templates and the Newsletter Templates. Isn't the Sous Chef what I paid for?

Just wanted to see if you're having problems with the site. If I need to email you privately let me know. I read on here yesterday that you can check CS from work but not personal email. I want to get some things sent out this week to my customers so I was hoping to get it straightened out soon.

Thanks!

2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

I fixed it. Try it again. Oktay did some programming updates yesterday to catch people that had been missed when he made his last update, but it must have reset you for some reason. I'm sure you're not the only one... I will take a quick glance and see if anyone else needs fixing.

Thanks for letting me know.

Apr 14, 2009
  3. Thanks Joy! It's all working fine now!

Have something to add?