• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Resize This Ad? or Do You Have Something Like It?

In summary, the vendor agreement is attached, but the black and white ad that will fit into a 1/4 sheet space won't fit proportionally. I suggest redesigning the ad first and then checking with HO to see if you can add something to the height to fit their requirements.
Tracie
Gold Member
I'm doing a Block Party Vendor Fair & with the booth space I am also able to submit a black & white ad to fit into a 4" x 4.75" space (1/4 sheet) for a booklet.

Can this attached file be changed to that size or does someone have something similar that I can make changes to, to add my info?

Thank you for any help or suggestions. :D

Attachments

• Block Party-Vendor Event- Pampered Chef.pdf
    300.9 KB · Views: 633
You attached your vendor agreement.

Sheila said:
You attached your vendor agreement.

Oh, wow. Dang it.
Thanks for opening it, Sheila. Let me upload the correct one from my computer.

Okay, this is the file I meant to post.

Attachments

• Booking Coupon2.doc
    317.5 KB · Views: 852
Proportionally, that won't shrink down to a balanced layout for a 1/4 sheet ad. You may want to rethink what information/graphics are most important to keep on the ad first and then re-design from there... maybe a smaller graphic... but maybe not so many words either. What information is most important for you to convey in your ad?

I suggest that you stick with the authorized Merrill layout for the ad, but you can check with HO to see if you can add something to the height to fit their requirements ... something like this example (my business card, your QR code):

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/s720x720/486539_4200718901450_1024963230_n.jpg

(That middle line is too thick, but you get the point)

PampChefJoy said:
Proportionally, that won't shrink down to a balanced layout for a 1/4 sheet ad. You may want to rethink what information/graphics are most important to keep on the ad first and then re-design from there... maybe a smaller graphic... but maybe not so many words either. What information is most important for you to convey in your ad?

I can start it over, I already had this from 1/2 sheets I printed & passed out before.
Do you think the best way to start it to make the paper size? & then add to it?
I think I'll just completely start over & maybe add some of the elements.

Thanks!

Remember, the only "approved" print ads are the ones from Merrill. When you start adding to it, rearranging things, etc you are not following the advertising policy. So any changes you make, you need to ask HO. My guess is that they'll disapprove your original one with all the add on stuff.

That isn't true. We don't have to use Merrill's if we don't choose to. Merrill's are only $2.99 for as many as you want I believe and they are very professional and you can customize them so I would definitely look into it but we are allowed to make our own ads if we choose. We can't advertise in the top 100 newspapers. Just be brief and be sure you are not advertising false info. When in doubt call HO.

I would recommend looking at the Merrill Print ads - for the $3 it costs, it is worth it. They have multiple sizes to choose from. you can select a smaller size from the Merrill selection and then add your coupon to the side- similar to what Sheila did above. It might make it easier for the size aspect. One of the sizes they have is a Business Card size ad that is 2.5x3 or 3x2.5 (vertical or horizontal). That is what Sheila posted above. You'd still have room for a coupon along the side or top- depending on which layout you selected.

I wasn't thinking about the Merrill requirement thing... I quit PC before Merrill came along so I'm not really familiar with the ad generator... But can you do 2 business card size ads and stack them one on top of the other to get close the right dimensions for a quarter sheet size ad?

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our mission is to help people create delicious and easy meals at home.

Can you help resize my ad?

Yes, we offer a variety of design services, including resizing ads to fit different platforms or needs. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and pricing.

Do you have something like my ad?

We have a wide range of customizable marketing materials available for our consultants to use. Please reach out to your consultant to discuss your specific needs and we can see if we have something similar to your ad.

How long does it take to resize an ad?

The time it takes to resize an ad may vary depending on the complexity of the design and the current workload of our design team. Please contact your consultant for a more accurate time estimate.

Can I make changes to my resized ad?

Yes, we want you to be completely satisfied with your resized ad. You can work with your consultant to make any changes or revisions you'd like before the final version is submitted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Jules711