• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Need to Whine.. Can I Have Cheese Too?

In summary, the January looked good, not great but ok. Then 5 cancellation. Wasn't sure I was going to even break $1000 for the month, much less my $3000 goal. However, with a little hard work and a host coached final show, yesterday I was at $1800+. Yipee!! But now, with only 2 days left in the January promotion and only 1 show left to enter, I'm $900 short of my goal.
vogee13
So my January looked good, not great but ok. Then 5 cancellation. Wasn't sure I was going to even break $1000 for the month, much less my $3000 goal.

Well, with a little hard work I found myself yesterday at $1800+. Yipee!! So I had host coached my final show for tonight by the book. She was expecting 20 people, only 5 showed & one outside order. However, she refused to have a demo. She wanted just some pre-prepared recipe and a relaxing evening. The show is only at $275. :( No bookings and no recruit leads. My February completely empty!! She only got 1 outside order. The host is a delightful lady, super sweet so it is hard to be upset with her for not understanding that this is my business.

But, now I find myself $900 short of my goal with only a small catalog show left to enter and only 2 days left in the January promotion. I am out of family and friends to ask to purchase or pass a catalog. I am so disappointed. :(

Do calls to your past hosts from 2007 and offer them the discount on Stoneware for the next couple of days and Do a Super bowl call in show Sunday. Make up a flyer and email it to all your customer you might surprise yourself with some orders.

I feel your pain, believe me! I've had 4 shows reschedule on me this month and I'm coming in waaayyy below what I had a goal for too. I've been on the phone a good bit and I've managed to get my Feb. pretty solid, but I could always use a few more! I've just been going back to all of those people that told me before Christmas...not right now and getting the psyched about the Feb. special. Best of luck!!

I feel for you. I was sure I'd at least hit $3000. I had 6 shows booked all before January 20th. Then three canceled, one barely did anything. I'm struggling just to hit $1000 this month. Hoping for a better February, that's all I have to look forward to now!

Hi there! It sounds like you've had a bit of a rollercoaster month, but congratulations on surpassing your original goal and reaching $1800+ in sales! That's definitely something to be proud of. I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't go as planned, especially with cancellations and a lower than expected show. However, it's important to remember that every show is an opportunity to make connections and build relationships, so even if the sales weren't as high as you had hoped, you still have a new customer who may potentially book or refer you in the future. As for your February being empty, don't lose hope just yet! You still have time to reach out to potential hosts and fill up your calendar. And don't forget about the power of social media and online parties to expand your reach. Keep up the hard work and I'm sure you'll reach your goals in no time. Best of luck!

1. Can I use any type of cheese for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cheese that you prefer. Some popular options include cheddar, mozzarella, and parmesan.

2. Can I substitute the wine for something else?

Yes, if you don't want to use wine, you can substitute it with chicken or vegetable broth. The flavor may be slightly different, but it will still taste delicious.

3. Do I need to use a specific type of pan for this recipe?

We recommend using a 9x13 inch baking dish for this recipe, but you can also use a casserole dish or any other oven-safe dish that is similar in size.

4. How long does this dish need to bake for?

This dish typically takes about 20-25 minutes to bake in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. However, the cooking time may vary depending on your oven, so we recommend keeping an eye on it and checking for doneness with a toothpick.

5. Can I make this dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare this dish ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. Just make sure to cover it tightly with foil or plastic wrap to keep it fresh. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the dish is cold when you put it in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • melissaboyd