• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Need to Vent....not Pampered Chef Related

In summary, Ida froze when she was asked to write a sample letter home to a parent. She changed things over and over and was not pleased with the result.
kisrae
Gold Member
I just went in for an interveiw,( at our local school) and like always I think of what I should of said instead of what I did. I always have these great answers in my head, but when asked a question all I do is blah, blah, blah.

I froze when I was asked to write a sample letter that would go home to a parent. I kept on changing thing over and over. I normally have items saved and in a file. I don't try to reinvent the wheel, but when I was in front of the computer I froze. I know what I'm doing and I know I can do the job,(attendance clerk).

I know that I will always have Pampered Chef but I don't want to always be a teacher aide.

Sorry for the vent, but thanks.

I understand about going blank during interviews. Do a follow up letter telling them how you were pleased that they took the time to visit with you. This looks very professional.

I am sure you did fine. I always second guest myself after it is over, but I also go with your first instincts and that is what you did.

Dear Parent,Your charming little brat was a complete nincompoop in class today. Your [ ] daughter [ ] son (choose one) was caught [ ] cheating [ ] sexually harrassing [ ] beating up a [ ] teacher [ ] student [ ] the principal [ ] other and we were forced to [ ] send them to the office [ ] call the police [ ] incarcerate them [ ] beat them senseless.Sincerely,IdaPS - Keep your little *&^%$#! at home from now on.

Dear Parent,Your charming little brat was a complete nincompoop in class today. Your [ ] daughter [ ] son (choose one) was caught [ ] cheating [ ] sexually harrassing [ ] beating up a [ ] teacher [ ] student [ ] the principal [ ] other and we were forced to [ ] send them to the office [ ] call the police [ ] incarcerate them [ ] beat them senseless.Sincerely,IdaPS - Keep your little *&^%$#! at home from now on.
Ida I know of a few parents this can go home to. LOL

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Dear Parent,

Your charming little brat was a complete nincompoop in class today. Your [ ] daughter [ ] son (choose one) was caught [ ] cheating [ ] sexually harrassing [ ] beating up a [ ] teacher [ ] student [ ] the principal [ ] other and we were forced to [ ] send them to the office [ ] call the police [ ] incarcerate them [ ] beat them senseless.

Sincerely,

Ida

PS - Keep your little *&^%$#! at home from now on.

oh so your the guy who wrote this up huh !!?? lol :D
I think by June the school office would love to send this home with my DS ! Who is 3rd grade BTW

I only know about that letter because I used to carry it home.

Yep the famous PINK SLIP ! someday he'll suprise me and NOT bring one home.

I LOVE THE LETTER!!!!

Thanks that really made everything okay. I didn't get the job, but thats okay. It was given to someone who worked at the high school. But I was told but the SI of our district to apply for something that might be coming up soon.

They're always looking for help in the hot lunch kitchen.;)

Ida, I keep telling you to come work for me. I need someone good on my team to train the people that I have.

Related to Just Need to Vent....not Pampered Chef Related

1. Can I vent about anything in this forum?

Yes, this forum is dedicated to providing a space for you to vent about any topic that is on your mind. It does not have to be related to Pampered Chef.

2. Is this forum moderated?

Yes, our team of moderators regularly monitor the forum to ensure that all content follows our community guidelines and remains respectful.

3. Can I share personal information while venting?

We advise against sharing personal information in this forum for your own safety. However, you are free to share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with.

4. Are there any restrictions on the language used in this forum?

We ask that all members use respectful language and avoid any hate speech or profanity. This forum is meant to be a safe space for everyone to express themselves.

5. Can I reply to other people's vents?

Yes, you are welcome to reply to other people's vents with words of support or advice. However, please remember to remain respectful and avoid any personal attacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • Christine Hughes