• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Caught up With an Old College Classmate

In summary, to contact your old college classmate, you can search for them on social media or reach out to mutual friends. When catching up, discuss topics such as their current job, family, and hobbies. If the reunion feels awkward, break the ice with old memories or light conversations. It may be appropriate to ask for a favor, depending on your relationship with them. If they are not interested in catching up, respect their decision and focus on other connections.
chefkathy
He found me via FB.

He does some contract work for PC. His FIL used to be CFO. Jay and Doris were at his wedding!

Pretty cool!

it's a small world after all......(I think you kow that song :D)

That's so awesome and Fun!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
it's a small world after all......(I think you kow that song :D)

too funny! (enjoyed the serenade at Leadership, Debbie)

Related to Just Caught up With an Old College Classmate

1. How do I contact my old college classmate?

To contact your old college classmate, you can start by searching for them on social media platforms such as Facebook or LinkedIn. You can also try reaching out to mutual friends or using online alumni directories. If all else fails, you can send them a letter or email to their last known address.

2. What should I talk about when catching up with an old college classmate?

There are many topics you can discuss when catching up with an old college classmate. Start by asking about their current job, family, and hobbies. You can also talk about your college memories, recent events in your life, and future plans. Avoid controversial topics and focus on positive and lighthearted conversations.

3. How do I handle an awkward reunion with an old college classmate?

If you and your old college classmate have not kept in touch and you feel awkward about catching up, try to break the ice by reminiscing about old memories or asking them about their current life. Keep the conversation light and positive, and try to find common ground to connect on. If all else fails, you can always change the subject or politely end the conversation.

4. Is it appropriate to ask my old college classmate for a favor during our catch-up?

It depends on the nature of the favor and your relationship with your old college classmate. If it is a small favor that won't inconvenience them, it may be appropriate to ask. However, if it is a big favor or you haven't kept in touch regularly, it may be best to avoid asking for favors. Instead, focus on reconnecting and building a stronger relationship before asking for any favors.

5. What can I do if my old college classmate doesn't want to catch up with me?

If your old college classmate is not interested in catching up with you, respect their decision and do not push them. They may have their reasons for not wanting to reconnect, and it is essential to respect their boundaries. Instead, focus on connecting with other old college classmates or making new connections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefNancy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • BethCooks4U