• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Facebook the Key to Recruiting for My Nationwide Team?

In summary, Deb has reconnected with two old friends on Facebook and is hoping one of them will join her nationwide team.
chefkathy
I've had TWO FB friends contact me in the last several weeks and ask about joining PC!

one is an old college classmate and one is someone I met via another message board. They both live in other states.

I know that one of them is for sure going to sign. My nationwide team is starting!

I know there is some disagreement as to the "rules" regarding FB which is why this is behind the apron. I'm so psyched!

YAY! Way to go Deb!!!!

Good for you!

Awesome!!! :D

Way to go!! I got two huge fundraisers in November thanks to reconnections with college friends through FB. I also have a friend considering the oppty who is one of my FB friends, but she probably would have contacted me with or without FB.

Great job, Deb!:D

Congratulations Deb! I'm very excited for you and I'm wondering. Did you post right on your wall or message privately? A sister consultant of mine is opening using facebook and we live fairly near oneanother so I guess I've been a bit jealous because I thought that we couldn't do this but I konw our ED does it as well. Can anyone clarify the parameters or is that still as clear as mud for all of us?

:confused:It's still as clear as mud. I think FB is an exception compared with other online "advertising.' I expected to get more clarification around conference when the new career plan was coming out, but nothing was clarified.

....speaking of any HO lurkers....... just to be safe

I think Pampered Chef needs to "get with the times" when it comes to social networking. A lot of people use FB and such just like regular email to communicate.

pcjenni said:
I think Pampered Chef needs to "get with the times" when it comes to social networking. A lot of people use FB and such just like regular email to communicate.

I agree! :grumpy::grumpy:

Way to grow, deb!!

I know HO has been revamping the online rules, let's hope they go our way!

As far as I understand it: As long as your FB profile is set to "Friends Only" you can post PC things. Only your friends can see it and it does not show up if someone "Googles" your name. It is the same as emailing someone directly.

Related to Is Facebook the Key to Recruiting for My Nationwide Team?

What is the best way to recruit through Facebook for Pampered Chef?

The best way to recruit through Facebook for Pampered Chef is to utilize your personal network and connections. Reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances and share your excitement about the company and the opportunity it offers. You can also join Facebook groups related to cooking, kitchen products, and direct sales to connect with potential recruits.

How can I effectively use Facebook to promote Pampered Chef and attract potential recruits?

One effective way to use Facebook for recruiting is by creating a business page for Pampered Chef. This will allow you to showcase the company, its products, and the opportunity it offers. You can also share success stories, testimonials, and any upcoming events or promotions. Additionally, using Facebook ads can help you reach a larger audience and attract potential recruits.

Are there any specific guidelines or rules I need to follow when recruiting through Facebook for Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are certain guidelines and rules that you need to follow when promoting Pampered Chef on Facebook. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the company's policies and procedures, as well as Facebook's terms of service. Avoid spamming or being overly promotional, and always be transparent and honest about the opportunity.

What are some tips for engaging with potential recruits on Facebook?

One tip for engaging with potential recruits on Facebook is to be active and consistent in your posts. Share valuable content, such as recipes, kitchen tips, and product demos, to showcase your knowledge and expertise. You can also create polls, host Facebook Lives, and respond to comments and messages promptly to build relationships and trust with potential recruits.

Is it possible to track the success of my recruiting efforts on Facebook for Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is possible to track the success of your recruiting efforts on Facebook for Pampered Chef. You can use Facebook's analytics and insights to monitor your page's performance, such as reach, engagement, and clicks. Additionally, you can track the source of your recruits by asking how they found out about Pampered Chef during the recruitment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies