• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Booked a Fundraiser for a Local Group!

In summary, a fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a great way for local groups to raise money while also providing supporters with high-quality kitchen products. The process involves receiving a unique fundraising link and a portion of sales going towards the fundraiser. A wide range of kitchen products are available, and the amount of money earned varies based on the number of supporters and their purchases. Supporters outside of the community can also participate by making purchases through the link and having products shipped directly to their home.
pcnewbie72
I just booked a fundraiser for a local group yesterday for May 6th now my only question is what is the best way to go about this as my table will be set up at a cafe type thing that the school is hosting. So I won't be able to do food. Should I make wow items such as the jolly rancher lolli pops to hand out when people order or something to that effect.
I want this to be a huge success for the school and myself of course.
Any ideas would be very WELCOME.
Hope everyone is having a peaceful, uneventful weekend.

Congratulations. I just booked my first fundraiser (other than the HWC I did at my place last May) this past week. We are opening the fundraiser on April 20th when the kids get picked up and closing it on May 2nd. We are calling it a May fundraiser so we can also sell the HWC items to benefit the American Cancer Society on the hwc products sold. They want me to display some products and explain how the fundraiser will work and the ordering instructions. I don't know yet if I will have any food to put out yet. They weren't sure if it would be allowed at that hour.

congrats Harriett! That is great! I was thinking about doing a HWC at my house at the end of May! How did yours turn out?
I really liked the idea of the Lollipops on the pampered chef web site as the wow theme which might encourage the buying of the molds as well. The look fairly easy to make as well.
GOOD LUCK!!!! :)

What is a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

A fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a great way for local groups to raise money for their organization while also providing their supporters with high-quality kitchen products.

How does a fundraiser with Pampered Chef work?

Once a local group has booked a fundraiser with Pampered Chef, they will receive a unique fundraising link to share with their supporters. When supporters make purchases through this link, a portion of the sales will go towards the fundraiser.

What kitchen products are available for fundraising?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products for fundraising, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and even cookbooks. These products are all designed with high-quality materials and innovative features to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

How much money can a local group make with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money a local group can make with a Pampered Chef fundraiser varies depending on the number of supporters and their purchases. On average, groups can earn 15-20% of the total sales from their fundraiser.

Can supporters outside of the local group's community participate in the fundraiser?

Yes, supporters outside of the local group's community can participate in the fundraiser. They can make purchases through the unique fundraising link and have the products shipped directly to their home. This allows for even more potential sales and fundraising opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Diane
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • dianevill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Melissa78