1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fundraiser Just booked a fundraiser for a local group!

1. pcnewbie72

pcnewbie72 Novice Member

I just booked a fundraiser for a local group yesterday for May 6th now my only question is what is the best way to go about this as my table will be set up at a cafe type thing that the school is hosting. So I won't be able to do food. Should I make wow items such as the jolly rancher lolli pops to hand out when people order or something to that effect.
    I want this to be a huge success for the school and myself of course.
    Any ideas would be very WELCOME.
    Hope everyone is having a peaceful, uneventful weekend.

Mar 4, 2006
  2. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Congratulations. I just booked my first fundraiser (other than the HWC I did at my place last May) this past week. We are opening the fundraiser on April 20th when the kids get picked up and closing it on May 2nd. We are calling it a May fundraiser so we can also sell the HWC items to benefit the American Cancer Society on the hwc products sold. They want me to display some products and explain how the fundraiser will work and the ordering instructions. I don't know yet if I will have any food to put out yet. They weren't sure if it would be allowed at that hour.

3. pcnewbie72

pcnewbie72 Novice Member

congrats Harriett! That is great! I was thinking about doing a HWC at my house at the end of May! How did yours turn out?
    I really liked the idea of the Lollipops on the pampered chef web site as the wow theme which might encourage the buying of the molds as well. The look fairly easy to make as well.
    GOOD LUCK!!!! :)

Mar 4, 2006
Have something to add?