• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Special Question: How to Earn a $650 Show and Reward Past Hosts

In summary, if a past host has booked a show after December 1, 2009, they are eligible to receive a 60% off tray from the current host.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
If my host actually puts together a $650 show in June, can my past hosts get the tray?

I'm a newby, but I think the answer is no.

I can't say for sure, but the fine print says:

The past host from whom the June Show was booked (if the past host’s Show was held on or after Dec. 1, 2009) is eligible to receive their choice of ONE item at 60% off. They may choose from the same products available to the current host, based upon guest sales of the current host’s Show.
It almost sounds like if the Host has enough to earn it, the Past Host could select it also, but they only get ONE item. After rereading the fine print, the new tray becomes a 5th option for the current HOST- so they also only get one item.I could be wrong. It's been known to happen! ;)

Di what do you mean when you say hosts? There is only one past host on any party. So if the show this women booked from had a host and co-host, only one of them gets the June special. Never both.

I had a show in April with three "bookings." So if one or more of these people put together a $650 show then yes, one person can claim the host special three times, if all those come to fruition.

Oh yeah, YES, YES, YES! I had a lady in January who had two bookings and both are in June so I am sure Mary gets one from each party. And yes, she can order the same product on each party! This has happened to me more than once and I have never had a problem with it. It happened when we had the cookware on sale. My host from 3 months prior got two people to book parties in the cookware month. She then ordered two of the stainless 7-piece sets. One from each party. She got both without any problems from HO.

Related to June Special Question: How to Earn a $650 Show and Reward Past Hosts

1. How long is the June special valid for?

The June special is valid for the entire month of June, starting on June 1st and ending on June 30th.

2. What is included in the June special?

The June special includes our top-selling kitchen gadgets and cookware at a discounted price, as well as exclusive limited-time products.

3. Can I use other discounts or promotions with the June special?

No, the June special cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone deal.

4. Is the June special available for online orders?

Yes, the June special is available for both online and in-person orders. Simply enter the promo code at checkout to receive the discount.

5. Can I purchase multiples of the June special items?

Yes, there is no limit on how many June special items you can purchase. However, keep in mind that the special is only valid for the month of June and while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
laurichef
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies