• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Cool and Serve Tray Now - Vendor Night June 8th

In summary, the Chilzanne server was discontinued because gas was $4 a gallon and the non-toxic fluid inside it is petroleum-based. The new product is two halves that can be turned different ways to serve eggs and veggies at the same time, can hold 16 cupcakes, and is dishwasher safe.
DeeDee616
If we dont think we are gonna earn the cool and serve tray, anyone know when we can get it? Dont know if i saw it anywhere that we can buy it early?

I have a vendor night June 8th and want to be sure i have it by then, and waiting to do a personal order June 1st might not be quick enough.

thanks.

Good question. I don't think we can buy it early, but maybe they'll make it available after the 15th. MAYBE!!If not, perhaps you can find someone in your cluster who did earn it, and borrow it if yours doesn't come in time.

I hope they make it available to us at our usual "New product discount" of 50%. I am hoping to earn it, but not sure if I can get what I need to submit by Saturday. I really wouldn't want to pay $42 for it when I know normally we get new products for half price when they are first released. Keeping my fingers crossed either way!

I was wondering the same thing! I have 3 shows the first week of June and would really love to have it but I don't think I will be earning it. Maybe it will be available as of the 17th like the catalogs & inserts???

esavvymom said:
I hope they make it available to us at our usual "New product discount" of 50%. I am hoping to earn it, but not sure if I can get what I need to submit by Saturday. I really wouldn't want to pay $42 for it when I know normally we get new products for half price when they are first released. Keeping my fingers crossed either way!

Great thinking!! I really hope that they do offer it to us at a discount now!!
If they don't though, anyone think they'd offer it with the F/W packages??

I'm really trying to earn it... I have one show in, but a catalog show I was counting on submitting this week was postponed until Monday, so I'm now quickly trying to do my own HWC fundraiser show to submit Saturday.
But still, if we could get it half-price, I'd definitely buy another one and give it away as a gift (weddings, bridal showers this summer!)

I, too, hope they make it available at our usual new product discount, but this is what I plan to say at my June 5 show:"We have a new product out this month. I don't have it quite yet, so I wanted to show you the product it replaced."This is the Chilzanne server ... it was VERY popular. The insert lives in your freezer and keeps veggie trays or deviled eggs cold, even outside, without getting your table wet. The only reason it was discontinued was because gas was $4 a gallon and the non-toxic fluid inside it is petroleum-based. However, this is why I think the new product is so much better:* The inserts are two halves instead of a whole. That makes it so much more versatile. You can turn both halves different ways so you can serve eggs and veggies at the same time! Also MUCH easier to fit in your freezer.• You can also serve two kinds of dip with this.• I haven't seen it in person so I can't confirm it ... but it does seem just a bit bigger than this. You can transport cupcakes with this. I've never tried to do this with my chilzanne server so I'm not sure if this one can do the same.* Most important ... the server I have is no longer available. It sold recently in our outlet, but there's no guarantee on outlet products. This one has a XX year guarantee!Hope that helps!

Di, don't forget it's dishwasher safe - including the inserts! (Was it the same with the Chillzanne?) It holds 16 cupcakes, so it must be a pretty good size!

I'm actually not sure if the Chilzanne was dishwasher safe ... I've just always washed it by hand to be safe.

I earned the cool and serve tray, and I was really excited because when I got home this afternoon there was a PC box at my back door. I thought it was here already! But no, it was an order from someone who had a gift certificate and didn't want to do it himself. Sad... but that means it's still coming!

I have kept the consultant news handy on my iphone so I can chat it up when I'm talking to people about PC... I was showing it to my mom, who is in the hospital (she had a stroke last week) and the nurse overheard me and got all excited about it.

For all my June invitations I revamped one of the graphics and put it on there with "Be the first to check out our coolest must have for summer" Hopefully this will entice people.

The inserts are also dishwasher safe, at least that's what the video says!

I earned the new piece too... Can't wait to get it.

DEBBI said:
I earned the new piece too... Can't wait to get it.

Ditto!

I have many people wanting to see it in person before they purchase. The price makes them go :eek:!!!

I have two shows tomorrow and am telling them both they have to close by Saturday. I had a show earlier in the month, so as long as one closes Sat we are good.

I'll earn it at the last minute, but I'll earn it. Yay!

I am going to earn it now, too!!! I have a couple random orders and I am going to add a few things I have been needing to purchase to it. By the time it's all said & done the cost to me is a wash but I want it NOW! I have 3 shows the first week of June and I want to be sure I have it with me.

I have two shows in the computer that are ready to be submitted, so I will be earning this as well. I am so excited about it.

Only thing is, this time it's not shipped as earned. The fine print says "will ship by the end of May". I was bummed because I earned it already, and have been waiting patiently for it. Then I checked the fine print. They must not have the delivery of them yet, or are just getting them in this month.

So if it is to be shipped by the end of May, how are we going to create a "buzz" with our hosts and guests without the product to show????? That is crazy!

tys1031 said:
So if it is to be shipped by the end of May, how are we going to create a "buzz" with our hosts and guests without the product to show????? That is crazy!
I've been creating a buzz by using a flyer that someone on this site created - it's been working great!

I explain how popular our last version was, but that it had to be discontinued because of rising manufacturing costs...and how disappointed people were...then I explain how PC worked hard to meet this need for their customers, and came up with something even better and more versatile. :D

My June is completely booked with as many shows as I can do. (we'll be gone for almost 2 weeks, so I have 7 shows in the first 2 weeks of June!) Now, I'm encouraging people to book in July, and get it for 1/2 off!

tys1031 said:

You don't need to own every upcoming host special to be able to get people excited about booking. Use the catalog!! In this case, use the flyer from here or print the page from the May CN until the inserts are available from PC. Use leading questions such as "do you take cold dishes to hot cook-outs? do you wonder if the potato salad has been sitting out in the hot sun for a few hours?" Remind them of why they need something like this.

I will earn it too!! I have submitted a show already and have one tomorrow night. I offered the host a free gift to close out tomorrow night.

so not sure about yall, but I was curious about the size of it. I had a customer ask so I talked to Rose in the Test Kitchen and she said it was 12x12. :)

jbdowd0798 said:
so not sure about yall, but I was curious about the size of it. I had a customer ask so I talked to Rose in the Test Kitchen and she said it was 12x12. :)
I saw it at my cluster meeting last weekend (She's an SED.). It really wasn't that bad- in size I mean! I can't think of anything really to compare it to, but she had it sitting next to the large bamboo platter, and it was smaller than that for sure.
It's quite cute. I can't wait to get it and use it for something!

well in the pics/video it shows holding a dozen cupcakes... so it would be good sized...]
12 x 12 is good for me. I am closing two shows tomorrow night and really looking forward to getting it! I sure hope HO is making a ton because I am sure many consultants were motivated to earn it!!!

ChefMary412 said:
well in the pics/video it shows holding a dozen cupcakes... so it would be good sized...]
12 x 12 is good for me. I am closing two shows tomorrow night and really looking forward to getting it! I sure hope HO is making a ton because I am sure many consultants were motivated to earn it!!!

Actually, I noticed today when I was looking at my May CN (after someone else mentioned it), it holds 16 cupcakes! even better! :)

Since it holds 16 cupcakes my assumption was that it was about 12 x 12. I've been telling everyone about it. Can't wait.

Sigh... I only had one show to submit. I am glad I had the show, but would love to have earned it!

I had to do a catalog show with a friend. She ended up ordering $150 on her own. She's my preferred customer. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! I thought I would qualify when my show that ran over in April they counted as a May show, until my director said no, that it has to be HELD in May, so I had to hurry up and hold this catalog show. LOL!! I was THRILLED when my friend dropped that chunk o' change. LOL!!

Hopefully my host tonight closes TONIGHT or tomorrow at the latest!!

Laura4 said:
I had to do a catalog show with a friend. She ended up ordering $150 on her own. She's my preferred customer. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!! I thought I would qualify when my show that ran over in April they counted as a May show, until my director said no, that it has to be HELD in May, so I had to hurry up and hold this catalog show. LOL!! I was THRILLED when my friend dropped that chunk o' change. LOL!!

Hopefully my host tonight closes TONIGHT or tomorrow at the latest!!

Have you host coached her to close tonight or tomorrow? That would be your best option (especially if she thinks she has until next week to gather orders at work).

I actually earned this for FREE and am excited! :]

However, does anyone know how I could get the video of all it does thats on Consultant Corner? I really want to show people so I can get more bookings for June!
So I can EARN more!! :]

Krista Burson said:
Only thing is, this time it's not shipped as earned. The fine print says "will ship by the end of May". I was bummed because I earned it already, and have been waiting patiently for it. Then I checked the fine print. They must not have the delivery of them yet, or are just getting them in this month.

BUMMER!!! I was just hunting to see if someone posted the sneaky way to see if it has shipped yet and saw your post. :( I hope it gets here before my June 4th show.

We are so spoiled by getting most promotions as earned that it is hard to sit back and wait (I submitted my 2 shows the first weekend in May and am going nuts waiting). In sell a thon months we usually have to wait almost a month for our earned products so I am trying to put that in my mind.

Kenzie09 said:
I actually earned this for FREE and am excited! :]

However, does anyone know how I could get the video of all it does thats on Consultant Corner? I really want to show people so I can get more bookings for June!
So I can EARN more!! :]

I actually called HO to see if we could download and save that video to show at our shows and NO LUCK!!! PC has set it up so that it cannot be downloaded!!!! :( The tech guy that I spoke to did put in a request to see if they would make this available to us, but didn't think it would do any good.

And for those of you wondering, if you check your PC newswire that came out tonight, consultants can purchase the new product beginning on JUNE 1st with their consultant discount - as a personal order through P3 - that's right, C and SC get a 20% discount, TL & D get a 30% discount - looks like no 1/2 price for anyone!!!!!

Thanks for checking! :]

If they would allow us to show the video, I know it would be a great helper for show bookings

1. When will the "Get Your Cool and Serve Tray Now" be available for purchase?

The "Get Your Cool and Serve Tray Now" will be available for purchase on June 1st.

2. Can I buy the "Get Your Cool and Serve Tray Now" early?

Unfortunately, the "Get Your Cool and Serve Tray Now" cannot be purchased early. It will be available for purchase on June 1st.

3. I have a vendor night on June 8th, will I have the "Get Your Cool and Serve Tray Now" by then?

If you are planning to purchase the "Get Your Cool and Serve Tray Now" on June 1st, you should have it in time for your vendor night on June 8th.

4. What if I don't think I will earn the "Get Your Cool and Serve Tray Now", when can I purchase it?

If you do not think you will earn the "Get Your Cool and Serve Tray Now", you can still purchase it on June 1st.

5. Will waiting to do a personal order on June 1st be quick enough to get the "Get Your Cool and Serve Tray Now"?

Yes, if you make a personal order on June 1st, you should receive the "Get Your Cool and Serve Tray Now" in time for your vendor night on June 8th.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bridedream
  • krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amandaC
  • JennLizFran
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies