• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Know When You'll Get Your Cool and Serve Reward

In summary, the "Know When You'll Get Your Cool and Serve Reward" program is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef to reward customers for their purchases and engagement with the brand. Points can be earned by making purchases, attending parties, referring friends, and participating in promotions and activities. They can be redeemed for exclusive products and discounts on the Pampered Chef website, with some restrictions such as minimum point requirements and limited availability. Points expire after 12 months of inactivity, but can be maintained by regularly engaging with Pampered Chef.
Shell Northway
Do we know when we will receive the Cool and Serve if you earned it???

The flyer says it'll be shipped by the end of the month.

both of my 1st of the month parties postponed so I didn't earn it...can we order it as a sample? I can't find that info.

I'm looking for that product number too. I tried to enter 2292, on the Supply order, and it would not take. The current Sample order form does not list it, yet. Not sure if it will. If anyone calls and gets one, please post. I wondered if it might be in the Tuesday newsletter but have not received anything yet.

Grandmarita said:
I'm looking for that product number too. I tried to enter 2292, on the Supply order, and it would not take. The current Sample order form does not list it, yet. Not sure if it will. If anyone calls and gets one, please post. I wondered if it might be in the Tuesday newsletter but have not received anything yet.

Midseason and HWC products have never been available as samples (at 50% off). We have always had to earn them or get them on a personal order at our consultant discount. As soon as P3 is updated with the product it'll show up on the list and you'll be able to order it.

They just did a P3 update and the cool & serve can now be added to a June show. I checked and while you can put it on a personal order now the price doesn't show up until the order is dated June 1 or later so it looks like it can't be ordered until then.

Thank you.

That is correct, it can't be ordered until June 1. There was info about it in the PC newswire May 18.

Related to Know When You'll Get Your Cool and Serve Reward

What is the "Know When You'll Get Your Cool and Serve Reward" program?

The "Know When You'll Get Your Cool and Serve Reward" program is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef to reward customers for their purchases and engagement with the brand. It allows customers to earn points and redeem them for exclusive products and discounts.

How do I earn points in the "Know When You'll Get Your Cool and Serve Reward" program?

There are several ways to earn points in the program. You can earn points by making purchases, attending Pampered Chef parties, referring friends, and participating in special promotions and activities. You can also earn points by engaging with Pampered Chef on social media and writing product reviews.

How do I redeem my points for rewards?

To redeem your points for rewards, log into your "Know When You'll Get Your Cool and Serve Reward" account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can browse the available rewards and choose the ones you want to redeem. Once you have enough points, you can add the rewards to your cart and complete the checkout process.

Are there any restrictions on redeeming rewards?

Yes, there are some restrictions on redeeming rewards. Some rewards may have a minimum point requirement, and others may have a limited availability. Also, rewards cannot be redeemed for cash, and they cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

Do my points expire in the "Know When You'll Get Your Cool and Serve Reward" program?

Yes, points in the "Know When You'll Get Your Cool and Serve Reward" program expire after 12 months of inactivity. To keep your points from expiring, make sure to engage with Pampered Chef regularly by making purchases and participating in activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toobze
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • toobze
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Rhonda Reid
  • ChefChris